The Official "Noodles" Pic and Vid Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After buying that one, I wouldn't trade up for a new one if someone gave it to me! They're that good! Just a good platform. My only remark is the paint finish just doesn't last like some other brands. They get sun burnt easy. Maybe they've gotten it right on the new ones.

After buying that one, I wouldn't trade up for a new one if someone gave it to me! They're that good! Just a good platform. My only remark is the paint finish just doesn't last like some other brands. They get sun burnt easy. Maybe they've gotten it right on the new ones.
I really doubt it. My neighbors is already showing the famous dodge paint.

Another crazy one from the archives.
Gypo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HbgM2PPt5AA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HbgM2PPt5AA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HAHA!

What were you yelling at the end? It sounded funny!

Which way to the beach? :dizzy: :yourock:

I really doubt it. My neighbors is already showing the famous dodge paint.

Aww crap...... :cry:

I test drove a new one a few years back, the sales lady was like "you're interested in it, right?". I kindly shook my head no when we returned. I've built this one to a very respectable level, more than enough for towing operations. The new ones don't do it for me. The only thing I find interesting about them is their quiteness and the factory exhaust brake on certain models.

No, this one will be getting a new paint job in the future. It's got gray hair now (peeling paint on roof). And maybe an undercoating. I would do that before I would buy a new Dodge. As well as a detail job on the exterior and interior.

It's safe to say i'm hanging on to this one. If I would buy a new one, it's also safe to say it would be a Ford. Dad just got a new Ford F-150, has a chrome package to it. Very comfortable to drive, and luxurious. Looks amazing on the outside. Brother has the F-350 diesel version from a few years back. I like the new Fords! :drool: I like their V8 diesels too, just would rather work on the I-6 in mine, any day.

The 371 BB in hardwood

Trying to noodle.
The Yellowbox was slightly more successful than the Redbox which was hopeless as you can see. Both very hard wood.
Surprisingly there was some noodles from the Yellow sitting there after I had finished.
Sorry for the long video, I was trying to find something that would noodle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UzHQHvS1HI

Trying to noodle.
The Yellowbox was slightly more successful than the Redbox which was hopeless as you can see. Both very hard wood.
Surprisingly there was some noodles from the Yellow sitting there after I had finished.
Sorry for the long video, I was trying to find something that would noodle.

You might have to nick into the plantation and pinch some radiata ;)

Aww crap...... :cry:

I test drove a new one a few years back, the sales lady was like "you're interested in it, right?". I kindly shook my head no when we returned. I've built this one to a very respectable level, more than enough for towing operations. The new ones don't do it for me. The only thing I find interesting about them is their quiteness and the factory exhaust brake on certain models.

No, this one will be getting a new paint job in the future. It's got gray hair now (peeling paint on roof). And maybe an undercoating. I would do that before I would buy a new Dodge. As well as a detail job on the exterior and interior.

It's safe to say i'm hanging on to this one. If I would buy a new one, it's also safe to say it would be a Ford. Dad just got a new Ford F-150, has a chrome package to it. Very comfortable to drive, and luxurious. Looks amazing on the outside. Brother has the F-350 diesel version from a few years back. I like the new Fords! :drool: I like their V8 diesels too, just would rather work on the I-6 in mine, any day.

Im on my secound cummins, the first was a 95 with the infamous dodge paint, hood and cab were sun burnt so to speak, sold that one with 398k on it and now have a 99 ECLB that has 0 paint fade anywhere (knock on wood) i think the older ones had a bigger issue than the new paint, and the chevys of the same vintage seem to suffer the same fate.

promac

what size tires??? yours looks very good.

heres mine. ive got 235x85s on it.
attachment.php

this is my daily driver work truck. its gota 180k logged no problems so far exscept for the lift and tansfre pumps going out. thats almost amazeing considering this truck has auto tranny and sees daily use underneath a 14k backhoe

Thanks Evan

Mine also has 235/85/16's on it, 215's came on it from the factory. Mine must have about 160k miles on it.
Yours looks like a '00 or so model? Looks nice too! If i'd get another, it would be white as well. Black shows everything. Mine also has an auto, but I had to rebuild it after I started modding the engine. :hmm3grin2orange:

I don't do a lot of pulling with it, but just some metal hauling and tractor hauling with the old farm trailer. I love it in the city though! :laugh:

Last edited:
The truck that hauls the "noodlin wood", I guess.....

If parrisw blames me for him posting his, i'll blame brncreeper. :clap:

ha ha LOL.

Lolol! It all started when john was cutting down a cherry tree and hollered “which way to the beech!”:laugh:

Was wondering about that??? Is Gypo back on here???? Thought he was well, ya know?

Back