The Skidder Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats it..... thats exactly like whats sitting about 20 miles from my place lol .. ugly..lol

not every gal looks nice ......but if they do what required then ya on a winner :msp_biggrin:

Those blowers are prone to freeze breakage to then the next time you go to start it the shaft breaks. A buddy of mine has a pile of broken blower housings and shafts.

attachment.php

from yesterday . the d4 would pull down halfway then the 440 would take them to the deck.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I was talking with a fellow logger who is using a S10 grapple skidder every day. My great uncle who I work for started out with a S7 he bought as a basket case and rebuilt it in the early '70's. The 'ol gal is long gone unfortunatley

always wanted a s10 grapple, they are strong tractors, thinking of mounting a jd grapple &arch to the back a my s8. make a small powerfull grapple skidder out of her. no more worrying with that gearmatic.

always wanted a s10 grapple, they are strong tractors, thinking of mounting a jd grapple &arch to the back a my s8. make a small powerfull grapple skidder out of her. no more worrying with that gearmatic.

Take lots of pics if ya do!

Back