The Thanksgiving Day "what are you thankful for" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cobey, they are safely nestled away in their beds. My new one arrives tomorrow according to the tracking info. We shall see! Good to hear from you dude.
you get the 362? you getting something else?

After a great day I have to first and foremost thank God for making it all possible. He has given me an awesome wife who forgives more than she should. My son, who one day I pray grows up to be an upstanding and honest man. My parents who are still here and mostly healthy. The opportunities and abilities to travel all over this planet and come home pretty much healthy. A great community here with a bunch of guys who for the most part are very helpful and a hoot to hang out with at GTGs. I hope all of you have had as good of a day.

Shea

I thank God for more strength (both physical and mental) than most other 16 year olds and for a solid home life and my truck. Can't forget the truck. And dogs. And friends. You get the picture. And those saving out butts overseas.

Im Thankful for My health, My freedom, My friends, My family, My daughter thats on the way and for my new 272xp, And Last but not least for the friends i may make because of this website in the future. Happy Thanksgiving everybody hope you have a great one.

For my Beautiful Wife, family, friends, a great job, health and happiness and the fact that I don't see frost and snow anymore

Thankful I'm not in Iraq or Afghanistan. And thankful for my brothers and sisters-in-arms that ARE. Other than that, family, of course. And I DID manage to get my old Craftsman/Poulan saw that I'd just about given up on running like a top today. All it took was properly tuning the carb and replacing the primer bulb.

Late to the party, but I'm still thankful.

Thankful for my lord and savior, my wife of 3 1/2 years, and our families. I'm thankful for my brother who will help with anything in a pinch. For heat. For safety when the 24" bar came off the cs-8000 buried in the middle of about a thousand point maple stump on its side today. For a car and truck that are reliable (most of the time). And for the friends whose wedding I get to attend tomorrow. So great to see them happy.

Back