The Ultimate Wood gathering tool (kinda)!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, I looked through most of the sponsors tags above.. found nothing, but my guess would be one of the load handler things also. I have one.

:clap:

I know !! And I'm not tellin. Lets see if you can guess. :jawdrop:

Ice hook? I have used one to pull firewood pieces off of pickup, so I didn't have to crawl up into box. If its not! Im stumped!:dizzy:

what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? what is it? :popcorn:

Heres my idea, get an extra long tarp lay it in the bed pile your wood on it, then when your ready to unload tie the end of the tarp to a tree and slowly drive off. Just not to fast or you'll get the pull the tablecloth of the table without spilling anything effect...come on you know youve all thought of trying it!:clap: :clap:

Clues so far!
1. Tool
2. Use it for loading and unloading wood from truck
3. Cheap (Compared to what?)
4.Replaceable tip
5.Needs no gas
6. Easy on wrist

Still think it might be some kind of pick to move wood around. Would be cheap compared to some powered tools. Would not have to litterally grab each chunk of wood, so it would help the wrist. Would not use any gas. If the tip would break, it could be fixed. Am I close?:clap:

I'll be the first to admit, I was the first reply to this troll thread. I got dupped...:notrolls2:

I've been meaning to ask...what is a troll/trolling? Can only guess it's someone posting in hopes of getting replies? Kinda how I keep looking to see if anyone has responded to a post I'm interested in...like multiple times a day...am I a troll?!?!

I took it that a troll, was someone who started a thread to cause an argument or a ruckus. Maybe someone that was trying to push their own agenda. Like PETA would on a Hunting forum.

Back