There's just something about...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now....now...that's better! I thought I'd help you out here!:) You need to know which side is up! LOL:spam:

attachment.php

He runs the Aussie model saws. Thought you knew?:chainsaw:

Thanks for the pics, even tho it looks cold to me. I 've made a few trips to Allegan, beautiful place, nice people, and everything is green in the summer.

Nuzzy, what's the deal with the wrench holder on your saw handle? Mine always pokes me in the leg when it's in my carhartt bibs leg pocket. Got an 044 Stihl. Bought it new in '99, still rips. How come my handle didn't come with one of those? Is it aftermarket/homemade? Curious/jealous.

You know, I saw that on the tree falling episode and forgot to ask about it. I figured it would get in the way, but I guess not?:confused:
COOL!!!

Now....now...that's better! I thought I'd help you out here!:) You need to know which side is up! LOL:spam:

attachment.php

Y'all ain't gettin' it. In the tree Killin thread I slightly mentioned the "Enhanced Gravity" effect of downed Elm trees.

The upside down Bars counteract the additional gravity. Just wish we could do something about the additional gravity affecting the rounds.:D
Green Elm is like Lead. Oddly heavy for it's dimension.
Poor Nuzzy had to handle the stuff 6 times to get it into his wood pile.

Yep!! That's my new Husky. It's sitting here in the Stump vice watching "House" with me while it gets a pedicure and massage for tomorrows date.:love1:

Had a great time working with the Nuzz.
I'd cut with him anytime.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

DSC07151Medium.jpg

Seeing this picture brought the melodic stylings of Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder to mind...

E-bon-y...and I-vo-ry.
Saw together in perfect harmony
Side by side on an elm stump - bar oil
Let's now share the toil.

DSC07151Medium.jpg

Seeing this picture brought the melodic stylings of Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder to mind...

E-bon-y...and I-vo-ry.
Saw together in perfect harmony
Side by side on an elm stump - bar oil
Let's now share the toil.

:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Woodbooga...

I just snorted Earl Grey in real time!!

LOL!!
The "Ghandi" Stump.:hmm3grin2orange:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

However, the day was also spent with Satan himself.

DSC07151Medium.jpg

2 things......1.are the bars upside down or am I drunk again:dizzy: 2. I am Satan (just ask my kids) and I do NOT do snow, I could not have been there!

And Yes, Elm is brutal:(

2 things......1.are the bars upside down or am I drunk again:dizzy: 2. I am Satan (just ask my kids) and I do NOT do snow, I could not have been there!

And Yes, Elm is brutal:(

Snow=cold cold=less sweating. I don't think I could cut in the heat.... we'll see this spring/summer.

Yeah.....the bars ARE upside down AGAIN.....lets see if I can FIX that! Some people don't know how to put them on right!:spam::monkey:

I think that it's really cool that we can help each other out! Keep paying it forward guys/gals.

Dan

attachment.php

Snow=cold cold=less sweating. I don't think I could cut in the heat.... we'll see this spring/summer.

Yeah.....the bars ARE upside down AGAIN.....lets see if I can FIX that! Some people don't know how to put them on right!:spam::monkey:

I think that it's really cool that we can help each other out! Keep paying it forward guys/gals.

Dan

attachment.php

Where I am swaet is not a problem as you don't!....Does not have time to accumulate in 120 summer heat....LOL.

Thank for the picture.....thought I was drinking to much again:greenchainsaw: Now my head hurts, whats wrong with the gravity, is it the greenhouse effect:cry:

LOL....time for bed, before I crack another beer:dizzy:

Where I am swaet is not a problem as you don't!....Does not have time to accumulate in 120 summer heat....LOL.

Dry heat my a$$!!

I worked in Phoenix all last summer and believe me, my balls sweated just as much as normal :laugh::laugh:

LOL....time for bed, before I crack another beer:dizzy:

Naw, ya got it all wrong. There is ALWAYS time for another beer before bed!! Come to think of it, I suddenly have a date with the fridge :D

Naw, ya got it all wrong. There is ALWAYS time for another beer before bed!! Come to think of it, I suddenly have a date with the fridge :D

Thanks for the idea...I think I will have on w/ you, but mine is on the porch...Better grab a couple of logs for the fire too...

Latest posts

Back