Think I need a smaller saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it say's it's a 65 in his signature. not very observant. nice car nonetheless though. greg i've never seen the red light, could you post a pic of it please.

Stihl Classic 066 red light saw circa 1990 1991. Has built in rpm indicator. Turn the high screw out til the light comes on WOT and turn in 1/2 in, cut wood. Mine flickers at wot throttle and saw is at 13,000 +/-

z1010.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that saw was/is someones baby its like brand new! Well since you like hot rod stuff I would say a ne346 is a good second saw to the big 066 but thats just me?

Kansas

there is a chainsaw that i know of that dont take gas to run it can anyone guess what it is ?

let s just say in a water stream or river you can see them working hard in building there homes along the edge of the bank

Need Smaller Saw

Greg, Nice Saws. The Corvettes Are awesome, don't sell them like I did. Then I read farther and you collect Kaw's.

I would like to find a nice paint set for a 1974 H-2 (green), to use on a driver, not a fully restored set. Do you have a full paint set? [email protected]

Latest posts

Back