this guy scares me

• Thread starter Deleted member 83629
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what i said was my grandfather said his round can't touch my square. call that bragging if you want. either way man, you are hell bent on getting me to race a damn chain. i told you already i have no interest and you use this against me. don't bother me at all. if you need to race chain to be happy you go right ahead. i'll continue to file my chain and cut wood which is what i enjoy. heck, if there was a chain race hosted in the town where i live i still wouldn't go and here your talking about me shipping one 1000's of miles away. i've gotten PM's about this thread earlier on and i know i'm not the only one that looks at you like your a fool. the fact still remains, 95% of people can't correctly file a chain. post #48 stirred the **** about this retarded racing thing. i also did not say i would show anyone how it's done but somehow you got that out of it. like my original post said. no one likes the truth and i fully expect people to fight it. i speak my mind unlike some other people who just say what everyone else wants to hear.

291b8e67c959c52a872a713d2b414165.jpg

Don't bring Jamie into this you turd! Yer just gonna rig the results anyways. If you beat my square it will only be because of stop watch error. You culls make it seem like square is so hard. It really ain't. Just another AS fantasy created by you. Go race your own chain you POS. Just remember one thing mopar. Chain was invented to work. Not for you useless culls to race. :) that is filed by the way. that cull gypo logger was supposed to post it claiming it as his own a few days ago but he never did. true work of a cull. that is my chain. mopargayway MF :wtf:
Carry on
This cutter looks pretty good Shane ,outer corner is a little round ,but it is most likely from the style of the chain ,that is what i like about Stihl chain ,outer corner is pointier .

l noticed FWIW in Oregons new chain designation list that our prized 'CL' square grind now only comes with ramped bumper depth gauges. lt seems like they have done the same with all pro chain!! l have used a roll of APX and DPX (full comp semi/full skip semi) & while bucking the bumpers are not awful there is an all round performance increase removing them. They are a big PITA to remove after spinning a loop. l stocked up on the 'old' CL in 3/8 as l like that chain. Nice tall cutter, easy to hand file ect but this bumper is hear to stay.

l noticed FWIW in Oregons new chain designation list that our prized 'CL' square grind now only comes with ramped bumper depth gauges. lt seems like they have done the same with all pro chain!! l have used a roll of APX and DPX (full comp semi/full skip semi) & while bucking the bumpers are not awful there is an all round performance increase removing them. They are a big PITA to remove after spinning a loop. l stocked up on the 'old' CL in 3/8 as l like that chain. Nice tall cutter, easy to hand file ect but this bumper is hear to stay.
Stupid ole bumpers...

I hate them..

Latest posts

Back