Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys,, i found another item for the taking,,,MY WIFE!!!!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:,, i am just kidding,,, i have an OEM stihl 325/7 rim sprocket that was on the 260 pro i had,, it has almost no wear,, just pm me for it,, no shipping costs,,,

Last edited:
ok guys,, i found another item for the taking,,,MY WIFE!!!!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:,, i am just kidding,,, i have an OEM stihl 325/7 rim sprocket that was on the 260 pro i had,, it has almost no wear,, just pm me for it,, no shipping costs,,,

its spoken for already,,heading to tn,, not my wife its the rim

i just wanted to say

Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy New Year

and thanks everyone i sure do apperciate what everyone is doing.

i'll try to find some more in my shop to add on here.

i just wanted to say

Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy New Year

and thanks everyone i sure do apperciate what everyone is doing.

i'll try to find some more in my shop to add on here.

i want first dibs on an 21 year old brunette nothing under 300 lbs and must have buck teeth if you find one:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i want first dibs on an 21 year old brunette nothing under 300 lbs and must have buck teeth if you find one:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL i'll have to go out and find you one someplace.becuase i don't mess with brunettes i pick the blondes with blue eyes and a body that everyone looks at when she walks by.

i want first dibs on an 21 year old brunette nothing under 300 lbs and must have buck teeth if you find one

Stay away from my wife dang it. Ohhh wait she's not 21..

J/K hunny :buttkick:

Mac 15 sprockets

I have 2 NOS sprockets for a Mac 15. I think one is a 3/8 pitch and the other is .404. State your preference and send the shipping info in a PM . First come first served. I also have a good used 14" hard nose bar and chain for a model 112/114 Sach dolmar. This will fit other models and other saws just not sure what. I think it has been dressed and the chain sharpened, but not sure and it is to cold to go to the shop and check. I have some other items to list when I get time to check. Tom

The bar and chain and .404 sprocket are gone. Tom

The 3/8 sprocket is gone. Tom

Last edited:
I know we cant ask in this thread only offer up stuff, so I thinking real hard my blood vessels are showing in my head some of you should be able to pick up on what I'm after. :hmm3grin2orange:

so I thinking real hard my blood vessels are showing in my head some of you should be able to pick up on what I'm after.
I don't know you, but you sound just like what I'm after. I'd like some of the hair back on my head. :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Just got back here to AS :cry: since Mr. Ben Arthur Rutkiewicz was born on Sept 11, 2011 @ 14:24 8lbs 2oz and 20.4" long... :) :cheers: :clap:

been a LONG couple months getting used to momma, and baby... he's gained almost 75% of his birth weight, and WON'T STOP EATING...

so, I've LOST my mind (as some members can attest...) :bang:

and it's a giving year, and one to be thankful for, so I'll (try and) get the thread back on track with a gift:

I have wrapped up with a bow a couple 60dl, 3/8 .050 chains (33RSC) not new, but they have LOTS of life left, and have just been cut. ;)

More to come once I'm not exhausted...lol ;)

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back