Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now there's the Cristmas spirit

i'm totally cool with giving whenever i can and am full of the christmas spirit. i give stuff away throughout the whole year here to people i don't know. just seems like there are a bunch of greedy members who sit at the computer all day and claim claim claim non stop every year. claim what you need instead of taking what you can. i don't mean to be a poor sport or bring anyone down, just calling it like i see it. i've tried to get involved in the christmas thread every year i've been here but it always turns like this. christmas is all about giving in my house but unfortunetly the saw vultures ruin it here on AS. i'm just gonna avoid it again this year. you guys have fun.

christmas is all about giving in my house but unfortunetly the saw vultures ruin it here on AS. i'm just gonna avoid it again this year. you guys have fun.

I haven't seen any of that in this thread so far this year. There are a lot of us who have already given away 30 items for every one we claim. Last year's thread was way more of a free-for-all.

I haven't seen any of that in this thread so far this year. There are a lot of us who have already given away 30 items for every one we claim. Last year's thread was way more of a free-for-all.

i know you are a giver J.J. i'm surely not talking about alot of guys here. there are a few members in particular here this year i am noticing go **** wild. it's ok though cause i really don't care if everyone else is ok with it. i'll just go my own way. when i see particular members do what they do they get put on the "never give anything free to him" list.

Ok, here's an odd one. Anybody want this old head off a peavey? Solid piece, not at all rotted. Looks to be a newer one - probably not vintage. I picked it up several years ago with the intentions of making a new handle. Labonville used to have replacement handles. Please pay shipping.

I could use that peavey if its still available, PM inbound. Merry X-mas!

I'll have to go dig and see if I can contribute...

What a great thread!
I don't have much, but will be willing to give the extra parts I do have to anybody who can use them. All I ask is for actual shipping cost on the large items.
2 new Husqvarna Air Filters that should work on: 362 365 371and 372 . Claimed
Husqvarna 362 THROTTLE LOCKOUT part no. 503 55 66-01 Claimed and 266 throttle spring part no. 501 42 41-01.
I also have 4 homelight flywheels part no. 5429 004 6 295
1- stihl 460 pull cord cover. (One of the screw holes is broken.)

What a great thread!
I don't have much, but will be willing to give the extra parts I do have to anybody who can use them. All I ask is for actual shipping cost on the large items.
2 new Husqvarna Air Filters that should work on: 362 365 371and 372.
Husqvarna 362 THROTTLE LOCKOUT part no. 503 55 66-01 and 266 throttle spring part no. 501 42 41-01.
I also have 4 homelight flywheels part no. 5429 004 6 295
1- stihl 460 pull cord cover. (One of the screw holes is broken.)

I could use one of the air filters.

i almost wish i owned a husky just to run them dogs .........almost lol
husq-359-dual-spike-kit-jpg.382963

Back