Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could give more than I did but I hope everyone I gave to is happy ! ?
I happy with the gifts I got . as long as everyone is happy its all good . this site and the other sites for cad are all my extended family. So if i have done anything to offend anyone please let me know.
Merry Christmas
Chris

the next two guys to buy a vise from H410 get it for half price, you confirm your order with him and I will paypal him 1/2 the price, this product is far and away the thing that has changed my experience with chainsaws the most
support American small businesses that kicks ass!!
DDave
Dave , yer a Stihl whorder ! :lol:

Guess I should have spread my gifts out a little . LOL Been a rough week and stihl haven't got them mailed out yet , but I will ASAP ! Then if I can find time , I will try to dig out some other stuff I don't need . I am sure I have plenty of things someone could use ! Not as good as the first few things , but usable .

John you are fine buddy . Merry Christmas
Guess I should have spread my gifts out a little . LOL Been a rough week and stihl haven't got them mailed out yet , but I will ASAP ! Then if I can find time , I will try to dig out some other stuff I don't need . I am sure I have plenty of things someone could use ! Not as good as the first few things , but usable .

View attachment 386868

Command arms accessories pistol grip for ar15 up for grabs. Ill pay shipping. My sweet little dog is not for sale at any price.

Beautiful little dog!! I have one as well. He is a male named Jake. Very loyal dogs. I feel the same way you do. There is no amount of money to much if it were to save the dog. I feel like its one of my kids. Lol. Sorry I didn't mean to rant I just think its cool that I'm not the only one that feels the same way about there little pooch!

Beautiful little dog!! I have one as well. He is a male named Jake. Very loyal dogs. I feel the same way you do. There is no amount of money to much if it were to save the dog. I feel like its one of my kids. Lol. Sorry I didn't mean to rant I just think its cool that I'm not the only one that feels the same way about there little pooch!

We refer to our dogs as " the babies" . They have their own Christmas stockings and we wrap them gifts every year. They also get gifts for their birthdays. We dont have kids other than these little furry ones.

Back