Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
offered this up on another site and got no takers so offering it here.
mac 1-40, complete, rebuilt carb (but still doesn't run right), fair compression. yours for postage.
don't know that i'll get it mailed until the lines at the PO go down. got better things to do than stand in line for an hour, ya know?

Still available.

Click here for original post

Bar # 1 *** (heading to kyle1!) ***
Oregon 18", 3/8" low Profile, .050 gauge, 60 drive links, A095 mount.
New, never used. Sprocket nose, 19.5 inches overall, 1# 5 oz.
Model 180SDEA095

View attachment 385206
View attachment 385212

Bar # 2
Oregon 20", .050 gauge, ? drive links, D096 mount.
Banana Bar!!! ProAm sprocket nose, 22.5 inches overall, 2# 6 oz.
Surface rust. Should be filed, sanded, and painted. Best for display/show-&-tell?
Model 200SKDD096

View attachment 385208
View attachment 385213

Each item offered for the cost of shipping. Cash or USPS money order (sorry, I don't have PayPal).
Please send me a PM with your real name, screen name, and mailing address to request an item.

Philbert

MAy I please have this?

Thank you,

Reed
Hey Reed clutch cover is boxed and will ship out tomorrow! Merry Christmas!
51ec385b3971bafe803dac83676a6eb0.jpg

Hey Reed clutch cover is boxed and will ship tomorrow! Merry Christmas!

Cool, another victim for a MiniMacalanche........;)

See how I took his address out of my quoting of the previous post? Probably best to not post up people's addresses on a public forum.

Finally got everything ready to mail out today !! Maybe it will make it by Christmas ?

I've been in the horizontal position recovering from the flu. I hope today to get one finally boxed up and sent out. It's amazing that after five days of rest my mind is clear but I keep getting up from bed and go straight to the couch to lay down.

Shea

I've been in the horizontal position recovering from the flu. I hope today to get one finally boxed up and sent out. It's amazing that after five days of rest my mind is clear but I keep getting up from bed and go straight to the couch to lay down.

Shea
I'm in the same situation. Been down and out since last Thursday.

Latest posts

Back