Times When It's Worth It

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaberwky

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We've had unbelievable weather here lately. Nice an crisp, no snow, the occasional day with no breeze at all. These fall/winter days are so nice.

Got up this morning to stoke the OWB before work and this was my sunrise. Cheers!

Ah...beautiful East Grand Forks with the Red River of the North behind you! You're lucky to have weather like that this late into November. Not much longer and that view will be all snow-blown.

Great sunrise picture! Can we depend on you for some Northern Lights shots this winter too??

Not sure

very nice, what kinda wood behind owb?

Not really sure on species to tell the truth. Last load of 15 cord in the middle of being cut. Some cottonwood, some ash, basswood, birch, pine. Some oak and also a few sticks of some weird really heavy and dense wood. Cuts just fine but man is is heavy.

Several years ago my sons and I stopped at Grand Forks to grab a bite to eat. We were on our way to Calder SAk to purchase a tractor. Wouldnt take much to get me to move up there. As a matter offact I can date when we were there. Was first of August and you had just had a huge wind storm, not a tornado. All the signs were blown over on Rt 29 and one of the big grain bins at the elevator was blown over and grain was everywhere.

Nice picture.:clap:

We've had unbelievable weather here lately. Nice an crisp, no snow, the occasional day with no breeze at all. These fall/winter days are so nice.

Got up this morning to stoke the OWB before work and this was my sunrise. Cheers!

No breeze at all! That doesn't happen often in the Valley!

Sunday was REALLY nice...I was cutting wood in a t-shirt and jeans...unlike saturday!

saw that sky this morning.

looked at the boiler smoking and took another pill and went back to bed.

who gets up at 9!!!

Red at night.... sailors delight!!!

My mom used to quote that saying but it really never seemed to apply...

Hi pressure coming in from the west, good morning the next day,

High pressure leaving in the east, the low is coming soon, wake up soggy. rest of the day could be wonderful depending on how the fingers of highs and lows come through.

If the cows are grazin... fish on. if they are layin, might as well cut wood as they chew their cud.

Latest posts

Back