too-lless chain tensioner. huh???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had a bit of problem with mine. I think it's great, I don't need to look around for a scrench if I want to tighten the chain or change chains.

There seems to be some trouble on some models, but that will probably be resolved in time.

I can just imagine the outcry if we started with the tooless tightener and some engineer had a better idea and put a couple of nuts on the bar - "what kind of idiot designed this, two nuts you can loose, the necessity of having to use a tool and it's more time consuming."

Sawtroll if you can't remove one little screw and flip the adjuster and put the bar back on in less than 1 minute then yes maybe its not for you,LOLOLOL

I would - your concern should be your own victims - ooops costumers - I doubt they remove that screw very often, plus they have to put that tensioner back together.....:ices_rofl:

.....but they probably don't clean their saws anyway, and never heard of flipping the bar....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
I have one on MS180, so from a guy that has used one for couple years.

I like it!

I would rather have it than a stone age front adjuster. :)

TT

Latest posts

Back