Top 10 reasons to belong to AS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

58hydraglide

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
10. A great way to pass the time on a cold Michigan night.
9. I STILL don't know what oil or ratio to use in my saws!! (for you Gasoline71)
8.Lakeside53's technical advice (when you can keep him from his bridgeports)

7. Manual's Excellent "Thall's 262xp rebuilded thread" Inspired me to learn more about saw mods, enough that I ordered the "2 stroke engine tuners handbook" Thanks again Manual.

6.Thall for giving manual the 262!

5 Sawtroll for his vast knowledge of technical data on saws. (got a question coming up for you sawtroll)

4 All of the other gurus that offer tidbits of technical advice (clearance ,freakingstang etc. no offense to the others that i can't recall at
the moment.)

3. All of the other guys that offer at the least a little amusement to keep the threads interesting. (you know who you are!):cheers:

2.PA Plumber , Scooterbum, 04ULTRA, sawin redneck, etc.etc.etc. (sorry if i left anyone out.)

And the NUMBER 1 reason to belong to AS is!!!!! Because I couldn't fit all of ya in my garage for a few beers and some good old B.S.

Thanks to all and keep it up!

10. A great way to pass the time on a cold Michigan night.
9. I STILL don't know what oil or ratio to use in my saws!! (for you Gasoline71)
8.Lakeside53's technical advice (when you can keep him from his bridgeports)

7. Manual's Excellent "Thall's 262xp rebuilded thread" Inspired me to learn more about saw mods, enough that I ordered the "2 stroke engine tuners handbook" Thanks again Manual.

6.Thall for giving manual the 262!

5 Sawtroll for his vast knowledge of technical data on saws. (got a question coming up for you sawtroll)

4 All of the other gurus that offer tidbits of technical advice (clearance ,freakingstang etc. no offense to the others that i can't recall at
the moment.)

3. All of the other guys that offer at the least a little amusement to keep the threads interesting. (you know who you are!):cheers:

2.PA Plumber , Scooterbum, 04ULTRA, sawin redneck, etc.etc.etc. (sorry if i left anyone out.)

And the NUMBER 1 reason to belong to AS is!!!!! Because I couldn't fit all of ya in my garage for a few beers and some good old B.S.

Thanks to all and keep it up!

The garage? We can't be in the house? The garage? Geeeeezzz.:cheers:

Ummmmm

But I'll bring someone along to look at if you let us inside.....

:cheers: eh?

I've never written about this before, but I really need some advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs ... phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I Ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't Know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her mobile phone up just to see what time it was. She went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to hide in my garage so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my workbench, that I noticed that the cylinder head on one of my chainsaws seemed to be leaking a little oil.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

I've never written about this before, but I really need some advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs ... phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I Ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't Know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her mobile phone up just to see what time it was. She went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to hide in my garage so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my workbench, that I noticed that the cylinder head on one of my chainsaws seemed to be leaking a little oil.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Bwwwaaaaaaa hahaa you had me going there!! I feel your pain but you can fix it yourself!:clap:

Latest posts

Back