Top 10 reasons to belong to AS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joesawer

joesawer

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've never written about this before, but I really need some advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs ... phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I Ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't Know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her mobile phone up just to see what time it was. She went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to hide in my garage so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my workbench, that I noticed that the cylinder head on one of my chainsaws seemed to be leaking a little oil.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Roflmao. I almost spewed on my key board.

belgian

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I've never written about this before, but I really need some advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs ... phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I Ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't Know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her mobile phone up just to see what time it was. She went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to hide in my garage so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my workbench, that I noticed that the cylinder head on one of my chainsaws seemed to be leaking a little oil.

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: This must be the post of the year !!!

Well, a man has to live up to his priorities......ya folks are nuts !!!LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector

7. Manual's Excellent "Thall's 262xp rebuilded thread" Inspired me to learn more about saw mods, enough that I ordered the "2 stroke engine tuners handbook" Thanks again Manual.

6.Thall for giving manual the 262!

5 Sawtroll for his vast knowledge of technical data on saws. (got a question coming up for you sawtroll) ....

Thanks, tha's cool!!!! :givebeer: :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

blackoak

blackoak

Addicted to ArboristSite

Re-torqing of head bolts on saw and wife should take care of your problems:cheers:

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
You were on the list to, but I couldn't recall your new name !:greenchainsaw: Would you let these guys in your house!!!!?:greenchainsaw:

Sure, I'd let any of these guys in my house. Well, maybe I'd let most of them in. Or, quite a few of them at least. But not that many really. Very very few, to be honest, maybe fifteen or twenty at most. Let me go check how much room we have in the barn, we don't have a garage. Do you need an answer right away? :cheers:

58hydraglide

58hydraglide

ArboristSite Operative
Sure, I'd let any of these guys in my house. Well, maybe I'd let most of them in. Or, quite a few of them at least. But not that many really. Very very few, to be honest, maybe fifteen or twenty at most. Let me go check how much room we have in the barn, we don't have a garage. Do you need an answer right away? :cheers:

Just enough time to get a couple 30 packs of michigan's finest! No big hurry though it'll take Sawtroll a little while to get here.