Traveling book...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did finish Endless Tracks. Now I need to get my own copy because that is a frankly amazing bit of research.

Pacific Spruce Corp sounds excellent as well.

(this big ol' noggin takes lots of feedin')

since your going to norcal i'll just bring them down. and anyother's that i can scrounge up.

just about done with the highclimbers and timberfallers book. whom shalt it go to next.

I was digging through the bookshelves last night and found "The First Ten Years of Logger's World".
Lots of good pictures and interviews.

Who wants it?
would love to go threw them and see if i can find my grandmothers article she wrote i believe from the 60's or 70's.

would love to go threw them and see if i can find my grandmothers article she wrote i believe from the 60's or 70's.

I looked through the book and didn't see any articles by a woman. It's mostly an anthology and it's concentrated on Oregon and Washington loggers. It covers from 1964 to 1974.
PM me an address and I'll send it to you. No point in it laying around here 'til June.

LOL...digging through an old book case is a lot like digging through the dark corners of an old shop. You find all manner of things. I came across my day books for the last ten years...now I just have to figure out what all the chicken scratches and abbreviations mean.

Have you seen Jerry's new book on Redwoods yet? I've had his first since they came out...awesome.
If your list gets too long I can send mine out.

This one ...

beranek600-jpg.328902

Attachments

• Beranek600.jpg
    Beranek600.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 76
I was digging through the bookshelves last night and found "The First Ten Years of Logger's World".
Lots of good pictures and interviews.

Who wants it?
I would love to read that! Is it still circulating? Maybe I can dig up some northwoods reading material for you, if you'd like.

Latest posts

Back