Tree removal pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Took down a couple of trees today for my parents.

Saws of choice today were 200T and 044.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bet, that thing is almost on the ground when you topped it. Nice hinge, tough a little side pull try nipping the sides to lessen that. You have to love stupid little jobs like that they are so much fun and quick.:cheers:

Why no life-line to keep you from flying down that skinny tree if you slip?

Ahh, was just a quick little climb up and drop the top, I never bring my climb line up a little tree like that, its just a pain bring up 160' of rope.

I bet, that thing is almost on the ground when you topped it. Nice hinge, tough a little side pull try nipping the sides to lessen that. You have to love stupid little jobs like that they are so much fun and quick.:cheers:

Thanks for the tips, ya I noticed that, and thought the same thing, I shoulda cut the sides a little touch. Yup quick little job, lots of fun. I'm guessing after the top out, was about 20' left.

Neat neighborhood Will and you had to come along and make a mess!

Yup, I'm home and the mess is still there! LOL, acutally going back later to chip the branches.

That's his specialty... :)

LOL, you've been talking with my Wife?

Not for all the money in the world.... I get nervous just looking at the pics! Nice work!

Ya its not for everybody I guess, but I like it.

Nice work parrisw! :clap:

I loooooooooooove good tree topping pics!

Here's one of a job we did last Friday...No, that's not me up there...ForgerAboutIt!...That's why I pay my climber well!

attachment.php

He's about 70' up when he topped it...dang tree swayed 5 or 6 feet...It takes alot of brass to do that....

Nice work parrisw! :clap:

I loooooooooooove good tree topping pics!

Here's one of a job we did last Friday...No, that's not me up there...ForgerAboutIt!...That's why I pay my climber well!

He's about 70' up when he topped it...dang tree swayed 5 or 6 feet...It takes alot of brass to do that....

Great pic! Thanks for the compliments! Call me crazy but I like it up there, and I love it when the top comes off and pushes the stub back and the tree sways back and fourth, kinda fun actually.

On the way home, I looked at another job I got to do for a guy I know, couple of Doug Firs, 24" DIA, maybe 80' high? Looks like I'll have to go pretty much to the top to, they been topped before. Hopefully get some good pics of that job too!

Did a job like that for my old man. Almost identical size tree. He was cleaning up as I went and it was fun to drop hemlock branches on him LOL. By accident of course.

Did a job like that for my old man. Almost identical size tree. He was cleaning up as I went and it was fun to drop hemlock branches on him LOL. By accident of course.

Ya, I don't do that due to some safety problems. Saw gets hung on the belt when someone is below me.

Love this shot.

Nice photos!

Thanks allot, I think that's my favorite as well.

Nice work and great pics!
:cheers:

Thanks!
that is a good picture and a nice lookin hinge, nobody gets them perfect everytime. nice work Parris
jnl

Thanks! mine usually are not that good. I usually do better up the tree for some reason, I guess because the tree is smaller up there.

Back