Tree Sling'r home, sore and thankful, thankful beyond words

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear ur out!! Listen to what the docs tell ya. Might not what u always will wanna hear. Take it from me. I was to stubborn to listen to em. And I'm still suffering from it today. Get well soon 'slinger.

Use visualization while you are laid up to keep the neurological pathways firing. We use it in martial art to enhance training, but it is especially good for an injured athlete. Just close your eyes and envision your run and keeps those nerves firing. It can do you much good for your spirit and psychologically while healing.

Excellent point

Welcome back, jasha

Do what your P.T. tells you, you'll be much happier later! (it'll suck a little now tho")

luck,greg

Glad you are home, Don't rush the healing process, It will happen in due time. Watching your video's was just amazing how you worked that saw. And im sure you are probably starting to miss it but again do not rush things and the healing will actually go faster. Slow and steady wins the race.

Being able to fart in your own living room=the best.

Blaming the dog = Priceless.

And after that much vegetarian or vegan food, I'm betting when things move its gunna be smelly. And depending on the painkillers, movement will be an issue.

Anyway, great to hear you are comfortable at home and hope you get some great healing happening.

just went thru hurricane sandy down where i live.but got real lucky that it didnt hit us head on...i hope u get back on your feet real soon

Tree sling'r here's some more advice from the fireman will seating around letting my left wrist heal from my 10th surgery in 14 years that I had on sept 11 I have been pushing my right arm a lot harder because of that I torn a tendon in my elbow now my left arm fills better then my right so let things heal so you can jump in with both arms

A (few) day(s) late, and (more than) a dollar short -

Glad to hear that you make the trek home alright!!

Nothing improves moral the home surroundings. Take it easy going in to it again. Listen to your PT's If it doesn't hurt, you're doing it wrong, if it hurts too much; your over-doing it..

Heal fast!

Latest posts

Back