Tuning 372xp for different b/c lengths

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the B-day wishes. Obviously, you can tell I'm excited about my new saw. It's my birthday and I'm spending it with you guys on this blog. HA!

Well you are getting some good birthday presents for yourself. Happy birthday.:cheers:

:clap:HAPPY B-DAY:clap:

What part of ohio are you going to be cutting in?:chainsaw:

Dan Kleinman

The humor was lost in translation.

I get the people USUALLY keep one bar in the PNW.

Secondly, I have read and participated in however many "limbing saw, who needs a limbing saw" threads here.

Finally, it was supposed to all be in good fun.:givebeer:

No problem - it's all good. You guys have been extremely helpful in deciding my purchase. I can't wait to cut next week. Regarding where I'm cutting in Ohio, it's about 35 miles west of Cleveland. Typical midwestern flat farm country. Lots of maples and elms. A few transplanted pines from PA. It's funny. I remember planting those pines when I was around 9 or 10 years old from our hunting camp in PA. I'm now 41 and they are over 30" in diameter and pretty tall. They just got too huge and too close to my parents house. Plus the needles killed all the grass. Ahhh, the circle of life. Plant 'em then cut 'em down.

Back