twin cyl engine needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
im in need of a twin cyl engine for my welder, kohler,onan. its all good. ive got saws and $ to trade

Vertical or horizontal shaft? I'm guessing Horizontal?

I know a guy that has tons of that kind of stuff, any horsepower requests or $$ you're looking to spend on a good engine?

Ive got a twin cylinder wisconsin circa 1965 that purrs like a kitten. It was on a mobile air compressor and has seen little use, 200-300hrs.

it can be vertical shaft about 18+ hp. as far as the wisconsin i have a 4cyl wisc i cant find parts for what model is it?

Its a model Thd.

I even have one thats been rebuilt but is a parts unit. This one was(is) on a three phase generator that ran a machine shop on a farm in upstate NJ. I purchased it from someone I know who was the origonal owners son.

I would be surprised if it has 50hrs on the rebuild but it sat partially in the weather when the roof caved in.

Rusty sheet metal and wiring damage are the extent of its problems. It has .010 pistons and new bearings.

Internals are nice and clean, no rust or damage from sitting.

Is yours a V4? If so much of the parts are interchangable between this(THD) and one of the V4 models.

Same heads, pistons, rods and so forth.

I currently have the head off if you want some pics.

Ill take $150 for the one thats apart or $300 for the runner.

If you wanted just parts off of the parts engine I would be glad to remove them and ship them to you.

got any pics of those wisc mills. ill have some $ soon im gonna list my 357xp on epay in a day or 2.

Latest posts

Back