Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the finniest part of this is that the link is on the last post in page 13 and @moondoggie's warning about not clicking on it is at the top of page 14. :laughing:
However, I did read the link and knew it was a trap. ;)
Good stuff in here. :yes:
I hadn't thought of that - a nice bonus to the shock-effect.
I did notice the "old-man-in-thong" in the link and tried to find a way around it, without any luck...
I'm trying to come up with the best theme song for Thong Man. Perhaps something by Barry White, or Marvin Gaye?
lol

Are you pulling my leg?
If not, TY for taking the time to read this entire drama, and TY for the compliments. Honestly, correct grammar is important to me - here's why:
Several years ago, when I stumbled across my first internet forum on an astronomy web site, I became aware of the "grammar police." The one who complained the most was actually the one with the best writing skills. So, I decided to emulate him. We became very good internet friends. I'm no expert, and still have a lot to learn, but I know good grammar when I see it and bad grammar irks me.
I don't think I have much talent when it comes to creative writing, and the only business background I have is quite a few years of office managing.
I hope you are being sincere because you made me feel very good.:yes:
Did I hear someone say an astronomy forum?...Or possibly an astronomy interest?
image.jpeg
10" Dobsonian. Not in the pic, but have an 8" Orion Equatorial mount, Skyview Pro with Go-To computer. Both scopes make for some awesome looking.

These are the tactics I was referring to when you tried to lure so many others into your yard to take away that nasty hickory tree and do whatever chores you had in mind that you were unable to do independently or pay for. I wouldn't be surprised that the last idiot actually fell prey.

You say I am demented and paranoid to which you cannot prove. I say I am an experienced professional to which I can prove. For Christ's sake I have ****ing doctorate! What do you have? A sob story?

"Lure" is accurate.

.................and nasty chores! :yes:

I hadn't thought of that - a nice bonus to the shock-effect.
I did notice the "old-man-in-thong" in the link and tried to find a way around it, without any luck...
I'm trying to come up with the best theme song for Thong Man. Perhaps something by Barry White, or Marvin Gaye?
lol
Change pic to a puppy please!

Did I hear someone say an astronomy forum?...Or possibly an astronomy interest?
View attachment 504725
10" Dobsonian. Not in the pic, but have an 8" Orion Equatorial mount, Skyview Pro with Go-To computer. Both scopes make for some awesome looking.
Here's a pic or three of the 8" Orion SkyView Pro with computer. Both scopes are heavy and cumbersome to move around, but once set in place...the nighttime sky is all yours.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That is the real deal. Cool stuff.
Appreciate it Wade...can't count of ten sets of hands how many 'star parties' I've entertained right here on the back patio. Grills stay fired up all night, folks have a blast, especially the younger ones.

Here's a pic or three of the 8" Orion SkyView Pro with computer. Both scopes are heavy and cumbersome to move around, but once set in place...the nighttime sky is all yours.
View attachment 504727
View attachment 504728
View attachment 504729
Nice!!
I became a regular on the astronomy forum pretty much the way I've been "accepted" here. I went there with a question about a "bright star in the west at sunset" which turned out to be Venus, and they welcomed me with open arms. I stayed out of the technical astronomy threads, but we had fantastic, and very lengthy philosophical discussions. Lot's of fun - until the admins terminated the Philosophy forum and banned several of us. :eek: I know very little about astronomy, but I did learn that astronomers, for the most part, are very interesting folk!
(That's where I met my Grammar Police friend)

Btw, I have that very same gun rack!!

Only I built shelves in mine for all my little knick-knacks.:)
Oh, I do love to hunt arrowheads, too. Love your collection. Did you find the near where you live?

Latest posts

Back