Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news:
I picked up the police report: Criminal trespassing. Also spoke with the Judicial Commissioner. Very helpful. he said if this guy wanted to file in small claims court, it would cost him $15o off the bat and he didn't think he would do that. He said I had a year to press charges, if I felt I needed to, or if the guy should decide to file a claim.

Get this, I called the insurance company to get the name and address of who to send the complaint to and told the girl they should consider taking this guys name off their list - she tells me that they don't have his name on any list!!! That he must have been a personal reference of the girl I talked to!!!!!! Not good at all. Ironically, if he had injured himself and filed a claim with my insurance, THEY, the ones who recommended him, would have had to pay him!!!!
Unbelievable.

Good news:
I picked up the police report: Criminal trespassing. Also spoke with the Judicial Commissioner. Very helpful. he said if this guy wanted to file in small claims court, it would cost him $15o off the bat and he didn't think he would do that. He said I had a year to press charges, if I felt I needed to, or if the guy should decide to file a claim.

Get this, I called the insurance company to get the name and address of who to send the complaint to and told the girl they should consider taking this guys name off their list - she tells me that they don't have his name on any list!!! That he must have been a personal reference of the girl I talked to!!!!!! Not good at all. Ironically, if he had injured himself and filed a claim with my insurance, THEY, the ones who recommended him, would have had to pay him!!!!
Unbelievable.
Why am I not surprised?:cool:

Good news:

Unbelievable.
Now that is squirrelly !

TNTreeHugger, I finally got through all 245 posts in this thread and just wanted to say how much I admire your composure in all this and salute your command of the English language. It's a real pleasure to read entire posts that are free from grammatical errors and shortcuts and allow one to clearly visualize the situation. Do you have a background in business or creative writing?

Ms. TN TH,

You appear to be a sophisticated individual so it probably should go without saying that you should be very careful about taking legal advice over the internet despite the good intentions of those offering it, present company included.

Don't assume that there is no way that the man with the saw can recover from you as it is certainly a possibility. However, from what you have described, I would not lose any sleep worrying about it. If you have access to a local lawyer on the cheap, he/she should be able to help you measure the risks if the unknown bugs you excessively. I say on the cheap because you could easily spend half of what your adversary wants from you just for advice, and most certainly you will spend more than $500 if you hire an attorney to pursue him. If he sues you, then get the best legal help that you can afford and justify.

Hoping for the best,

Ron

Good news:

Unbelievable.

OK, I've got a solution for you. It requires a bit of work and one uncomfortable deal, but it turns out all right in the end:

Sue the ape for all you can get.
Then sue your insurance company for ten times that amount.
Take all that money, put it in an off-shore account and marry Dr. Pee. Take out a huge life insurance policy on him and then poison him.
Move to Hawaii and enjoy a life of ease and peace. Be sure to learn the ukelele.
Be sure to send me an annual gift of a few thousand.
:laugh:

OK, I've got a solution for you. It requires a bit of work and one uncomfortable deal, but it turns out all right in the end:

Take all that money, put it in an off-shore account and marry Dr. Pee. Take out a huge life insurance policy on him and then poison him.
Move to Hawaii and enjoy a life of ease and peace. Be sure to learn the ukelele.
:clap::clap::clap::ices_rofl::cheers:
You play the Ukulele?

TNTreeHugger, I finally got through all 245 posts in this thread and just wanted to say how much I admire your composure in all this and salute your command of the English language. It's a real pleasure to read entire posts that are free from grammatical errors and shortcuts and allow one to clearly visualize the situation. Do you have a background in business or creative writing?
Are you pulling my leg?
If not, TY for taking the time to read this entire drama, and TY for the compliments. Honestly, correct grammar is important to me - here's why:
Several years ago, when I stumbled across my first internet forum on an astronomy web site, I became aware of the "grammar police." The one who complained the most was actually the one with the best writing skills. So, I decided to emulate him. We became very good internet friends. I'm no expert, and still have a lot to learn, but I know good grammar when I see it and bad grammar irks me.
I don't think I have much talent when it comes to creative writing, and the only business background I have is quite a few years of office managing.
I hope you are being sincere because you made me feel very good.:yes:

Ms. TN TH,

You appear to be a sophisticated individual so it probably should go without saying that you should be very careful about taking legal advice over the internet despite the good intentions of those offering it, present company included.

Don't assume that there is no way that the man with the saw can recover from you as it is certainly a possibility. However, from what you have described, I would not lose any sleep worrying about it. If you have access to a local lawyer on the cheap, he/she should be able to help you measure the risks if the unknown bugs you excessively. I say on the cheap because you could easily spend half of what your adversary wants from you just for advice, and most certainly you will spend more than $500 if you hire an attorney to pursue him. If he sues you, then get the best legal help that you can afford and justify.

Hoping for the best,

Ron
Excellent advice, Ron. That's exactly what I'm going to do.

I like it - well, except for the part about marrying Dr. Pee.:p
How about this instead: when I write my memoires, I'll embellish a bit using your suggestions and I'll dedicate this chapter to you. How's that sound?:cheers:

Are you pulling my leg?
If not, TY for taking the time to read this entire drama, and TY for the compliments. Honestly, correct grammar is important to me - here's why:
Several years ago, when I stumbled across my first internet forum on an astronomy web site, I became aware of the "grammar police." The one who complained the most was actually the one with the best writing skills. So, I decided to emulate him. We became very good internet friends. I'm no expert, and still have a lot to learn, but I know good grammar when I see it and bad grammar irks me.
I don't think I have much talent when it comes to creative writing, and the only business background I have is quite a few years of office managing.
I hope you are being sincere because you made me feel very good.:yes:
Absolutely sincere! It is so nice not to have to wallow through errors with "your and you're", "ur", to and too, spelling, and incorrect or a total lack of punctuation. You nailed it.

I like it - well, except for the part about marrying Dr. Pee.:p
How about this instead: when I write my memoires, I'll embellish a bit using your suggestions and I'll dedicate this chapter to you. How's that sound?:cheers:
Go ahead and marry Dr. Pee. Afterward, you can take him through a nasty and lengthy divorce settlement. I look forward to reading your memoirs.

UNCLE! You should know by now that my skeptics, dementia and paranoia would never allow me to marry this woman but they have let me see that this whole thing is mostly her insurance company's fault.

UNCLE! You should know by now that my skeptics, dementia and paranoia would never allow me to marry this woman but they have let me see that this whole thing is mostly her insurance company's fault.
Okay, who are you and what have you done with the real Dr. Pee? You finally Got It! :happybanana:Well, almost anyway.

Back