Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Nice!!
I became a regular on the astronomy forum pretty much the way I've been "accepted" here. I went there with a question about a "bright star in the west at sunset" which turned out to be Venus, and they welcomed me with open arms. I stayed out of the technical astronomy threads, but we had fantastic, and very lengthy philosophical discussions. Lot's of fun - until the admins terminated the Philosophy forum and banned several of us. :eek: I know very little about astronomy, but I did learn that astronomers, for the most part, are very interesting folk!
(That's where I met my Grammar Police friend)

Btw, I have that very same gun rack!!

Only I built shelves in mine for all my little knick-knacks.:)
Oh, I do love to hunt arrowheads, too. Love your collection. Did you find the near where you live?
Damnit...I thought you might be an Astro kinda gal...this changes everything. ;)

As far as the one gun cabinet goes...for your perusing pleasure...
image.jpeg

With some decent internet skills anyone can find someone's true identity. Social media is a wonderful tool also. It didn't take me very long to find some provocative pictures of our southern belle little Ms. TNTreeHugger very cute but not my type.

With some decent internet skills anyone can find someone's true identity. Social media is a wonderful tool also. It didn't take me very long to find some provocative pictures of our southern bell little Ms. TNTreeHugger very cute but not my type.
Damnit, Marshy, That's invasion of privacy!! You've blown my cover!!:eek:

With some decent internet skills anyone can find someone's true identity. Social media is a wonderful tool also. It didn't take me very long to find some provocative pictures of our southern bell little Ms. TNTreeHugger very cute but not my type.
I think bell needs an 'e' on the end of it....Juss sayin'. You're slipping Wade. Come on my man, get with the damn grammar thing would ya ...:laugh:

How ya been doing brother? Hope everything is well in your neck of the woods...
I'm doing good, thanks. Trying to get some land preped for my wife to have horses. :eek:
The only reason I agreed is it gave me an excuse to buy a tractor. The problem is I'm slowly running out of excuses why we can't have them. :D

I'm doing good, thanks. Trying to get some land preped for my wife to have horses. :eek:
The only reason I agreed is it gave me an excuse to buy a tractor. The problem is I'm slowly running out of excuses why we can't have them. :D
I hear ya brother...good deal on the tractor. Horses are a high dollar commodity. I'd personally go the cow route...at least then you can eat the investment. :D

Disaster clean-up, day two:
DSC01613_zpstxxhsoqn.jpg
DSC01615_zpsupbiner7.jpg

Nice!!
I became a regular on the astronomy forum pretty much the way I've been "accepted" here. I went there with a question about a "bright star in the west at sunset" which turned out to be Venus, and they welcomed me with open arms. I stayed out of the technical astronomy threads, but we had fantastic, and very lengthy philosophical discussions. Lot's of fun - until the admins terminated the Philosophy forum and banned several of us. :eek: I know very little about astronomy, but I did learn that astronomers, for the most part, are very interesting folk!
(That's where I met my Grammar Police friend)

Btw, I have that very same gun rack!!

Only I built shelves in mine for all my little knick-knacks.:)
Oh, I do love to hunt arrowheads, too. Love your collection. Did you find the near where you live?
99% of these arrowheads came from one county south of where I live. Crazy, the amount of points in these fields. I have a few hundred that need to get cased up...run outta wall space eventually. We would load a grill in the pickup, take groceries and coolers, and plenty of cold ones, and make a sun up til sundown affair of it. I'll shoot you some closeup pics shortly...

Nice!
The field across the street from me is full of them. Used to go hunting every year after they tilled it up and a good rain - until the farmers went "no till." Then it got worse, now the land is leased to a local nursery, so whatever's left in the ground is being shipped out in root balls! Sucks. There are other places to look, but they don't till either.

What is all that "stuff" on the table behind the arrowheads?

Nice!
The field across the street from me is full of them. Used to go hunting every year after they tilled it up and a good rain - until the farmers went "no till." Then it got worse, now the land is leased to a local nursery, so whatever's left in the ground is being shipped out in root balls! Sucks. There are other places to look, but they don't till either.

What is all that "stuff" on the table behind the arrowheads?
I assume your question is??...my main work bench...this is where the 'operating room' is in my shop...to work on everything. I keep a healthy stock of standard as well as metric bolts, machine screws, washers of any type, nuts of several types, etc, etc. The black box, so to speak, in the center, is a soldering/re-work station with a heat gun. I outsource zero mechanical nor electrical problems...I curb a dollar any way I can. It's not hard, juss gotta know how to troubleshoot **** with a little common sense, and a voltmeter if it's electrical. The problem will eventually show itself...men folk, you as well, will certainly understand my point in this.
image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back