Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it..
Your workin 6/12's, and just barely providing for the family..
You can't mark a day off to go have a lil fun with the boys..
I get it.........She needs 1 more pair of shoes, or, 1 more purse ????
Did I hit the nail on the head ???? lol
Lol no. My kids are young and I havent seen much of them on the last 4 weeks. My oldest turn 3 on 5/2. I need to cut my firewood for this coming winter preferably before the bugs come out, burry field tile in my field and get power and water to my barn. If it was located closer I would be there.

Lol no. My kids are young and I havent seen much of them on the last 4 weeks. My oldest turn 3 on 5/2. I need to cut my firewood for this coming winter preferably before the bugs come out, burry field tile in my field and get power and water to my barn. If it was located closer I would be there.
lol...Money aint everything in life Marshy..............It's the little things that really matter.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good night...........(tuck them kids in)

Paid OT like this only comes around once a year for me. Last year it was nearly 7 weeks of it, this year it might be 5 weeks. Timing and distance is not in my favor for this event. If someone holds one in the fall I stand a better chance of making it. I'll likely meet up with the Spencer Paving crew again this fall.

Latest posts

Back