US MS361 VS Euro MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is pretty well known who is #1 in OPE. Elux does make a good saw though.:D

That just underlines my last post - you don't know what you are posting about! :givebeer:

Elux isn't a factor any more, and haven't been for years, and Husky sure is # One, with all the brands they own!

Stihl isn't even close!

Last edited:
That just underlines my last post - you don't know what you are posting about! :givebeer:

Elux isn't a factor any more, and haven't been for years, and Husky sure is # One, with all the brands they own!

Stihl isn't even close!

I know Elux doens't make saws anymore, at least not badged "husky". I will continue to mention that just for you though.:D

husky #1 with all their brands? You talkin' about the turd pullons and macs?:laugh: husky makes some decent stuff, but those others are just crap. The "real" huskys are only found in dealers and sometimes they carry the turd models too.

Read this for me Troll!:D

attachment.php

I know Elux doens't make saws anymore, at least not badged "husky". I will continue to mention that just for you though.:D

husky #1 with all their brands? You talkin' about the turd pullons and macs?:laugh: husky makes some decent stuff, but those others are just crap. The "real" huskys are only found in dealers and sometimes they carry the turd models too.

Your ignorance has no limits, obviously, but you sure are funny! :givebeer:

Last edited:
You stated OPE not just chainsaws, Stihl is about $2,000,000,000 in sales a year behind Husqvarna.:cheers:

Yes, and over here it is Stihl that is sold in "box stores" - Husky is "full service" dealers only, even the cheap Poulan made crap (but some refuse to sell it).......

Hmmm. Which would I rather own? A Mercedes made in Germany or one made in the US.

Hmmm. Which would I rather own? A Toyota made in Japan or one made in the US.

Hmmm. Which would I rather own? Wedgwood china made in England or Wedgwood china made in Indonesia??

Seems like a no brainer to me but I am sure the global economy thing is giving me a brain cloud.

Yes, and over here it is Stihl that is sold in "box stores" - Husky is "full service" dealers only, even the cheap Poulan made crap (but some refuse to sell it).......

Box stores? Please enlighten us with examples. I'm sure you must have some links to these sale adds especially known to be provided by box store chains.

Box stores? Please enlighten us with examples. I'm sure you must have some links to these sale adds especially known to be provided by box store chains.

oh please, the way Stihls are sold at places like Admar, UR, Ace and some other hardware store chains is little to no better then Lowe's and you know it.

oh please, the way Stihls are sold at places like Admar, UR, Ace and some other hardware store chains is little to no better then Lowe's and you know it.

The Ace stores around my area all have the ability to service the Stihl they sell and the OPE sales staff has received training by Stihl. I can't speak for all Ace locations or the other chains you mention. I refuse to speak in broad generality like some. Furthermore, the question was not directed at you and see no reason for you to take offense. If it is as he says it should be easy to prove. If in fact, they are sold in "Box Stores" in Norway I'd like to be enlightened. Don't tell me what I know or don't know, you haven't a clue, nor I of you.

Last edited:
Thats a no brainer, the USA factory has beaten the German factories for years in quality control. Stihl has had inter company competiton for many years now and Va Beach always comes out on top as they well should. The German factories are old, way out of date compared to the ultra modern Va Beach factory. Germany has the super new R&D center but their best production factory is here in ole Virginy. Those union guys in Germany have had to have work shipped in to them from other Stihl factories around the world for them to keep their jobs. Not so at Va Beach, they run 24/7 and continue to hire. Last I heard 69% of all Stihl made comes out of Va Beach, that pretty well says who Stihl counts on, us Americans by joe,:clap::clap:

Tommy I think the US is using the better cylinders and the Chicom are on the Euro models....

Your ignorance has no limits, obviously, but you sure are funny! :givebeer:

The truth hurts eh? I forgot to mention husky did pick up a good brand, Redmax. The purchase was made by husky for epa points and to copy the strato ideas Redmax had in hopes of building a decent strato saw. husky could have saved alot of $$$ and just copied any strato Stihl.:laugh:

I think when husky finally gets their stuff together, it will be too late. I hope for your sake Troll, they keep going, LOLOLOL.:D

The truth hurts eh? I forgot to mention husky did pick up a good brand, Redmax. The purchase was made by husky for epa points and to copy the strato ideas Redmax had in hopes of building a decent strato saw. husky could have saved alot of $$$ and just copied any strato Stihl.:laugh:

I think when husky finally gets their stuff together, it will be too late. I hope for your sake Troll, they keep going, LOLOLOL.:D

I must say we all have to blame Steve for saw trolls aviator which has gone to his head. He's a Tard plain and simple. Someone has to burst his opinionated bubble.

You stated OPE not just chainsaws, Stihl is about $2,000,000,000 in sales a year behind Husqvarna.:cheers:

If you want to count the "junk" husky sells. I worked at blowes for a few months, the amount of OPE that left and came back was 50/50. Those might just have been DA customers and piss poor salesman but their profit could not be good. Otherwise I stand behind my statement of Stihl being the leader of OPE.

I helped a church out this weekend cutting some large hardwood and met a husky guy. He had 2 359s and some other pullon turds. I told him the 359s were the best thing to ever come from blowes, he bought both of them from there a few years back.:dizzy: He then asked what would be the next step up if he wanted some more power. I mentioned that if he was serious, he needed to stop by his husky dealer and grab a 372 while he could. I spoke highly of the 372 and assured him that was the best option. Then grabbed my 044 and let the jaws drop again.:clap:

If you want to count the "junk" husky sells. I worked at blowes for a few months, the amount of OPE that left and came back was 50/50. Those might just have been DA customers and piss poor salesman but their profit could not be good. Otherwise I stand behind my statement of Stihl being the leader of OPE.

I helped a church out this weekend cutting some large hardwood and met a husky guy. He had 2 359s and some other pullon turds. I told him the 359s were the best thing to ever come from blowes, he bought both of them from there a few years back.:dizzy: He then asked what would be the next step up if he wanted some more power. I mentioned that if he was serious, he needed to stop by his husky dealer and grab a 372 while he could. I spoke highly of the 372 and assured him that was the best option. Then grabbed my 044 and let the jaws drop again.:clap:

That 044 isn't a normal 044 by any means. Now that guy will go buy a 372 at your suggestion and wonder why it won't cut like your 044, your a mean man, dayummmm I love it,LOLOLOLOL

Back