US MS361 VS Euro MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 044 isn't a normal 044 by any means. Now that guy will go buy a 372 at your suggestion and wonder why it won't cut like your 044, your a mean man, dayummmm I love it,LOLOLOLOL

I told him it took 8 months to build, he said he would have waited also. He also asked if it was for sale, I should have converted him then.:laugh: I did what was right by the saw Gods and helped the poor husky head out.:D

The area I live in has a special history vs. Germans btw, as the Germans lost their first battle in WW II here ("Narvik" 1940). :cheers:

Were you there Sawtroll and if so how many did you shoot? :cheers:

Maybe even with a Husqvarna manufactured rifle? :D

I must say we all have to blame Steve for saw trolls aviator which has gone to his head. He's a Tard plain and simple. Someone has to burst his opinionated bubble.

You've to give it to Sawtroll that he sticks to his idea's...and is not easily convinced otherwise. I would not dare to call him a Tard...he's too smart for that. But he can be a pain in the butt....old folks you know. His obsession to weigh every dang saw is also surpassing my imagination...:yoyo:

Last edited:
My rep says they are kinda snobby as well, shoot I don't know, never been there. Have been to America though, I'm still here as a matter of fact,LOL

The german race had indeed a tad of 'superiority' to it. But if you deal with international operating companies, they learn fast to put their ego aside and treat other people as equal.

That being said, german techs are the best around, no doubt about it. Their experience in machine making is unequalled, and their schooling system for training new mechanics is top of the bill. I have visited several southern US plants in the past and I was shocked many times about low schooled operators who were running expensive equipment. That's why I have difficulty in believing your quality records....but those can be adapted intelligently if you know what i mean.;)

Production plants in germany however show a high level of "new" immigrants, such as turks, chechs, polish, etc. which are cheaper and less snobby than the average german worker. Labour cost is killing the european industry ; it will have an impact on our quality in the long run.

He's a Tard plain and simple. Someone has to burst his opinionated bubble.

You've to give it to Sawtroll that he sticks to his idea's...and is not easily convinced otherwise. I would not dare to call him a Tard...he's too smart for that. But he can be a pain in the butt....old folks you know. His obsession to weigh every dang saw is also surpassing my imagination...:yoyo:

nikko's a good man.

Thanks Belgian & FATGUY. So Nikko's a "tard" just because you don't like his opinion? I don't know Nikko on a personal level at all. But from his posts here on AS, I certainly know he's no "tard". Why someone would call him that, and others would laugh, is beyond me.

Last edited:

:D I actually never weighted a single saw, and probably never will.....:laugh::laugh:

Thanks Belgian & FATGUY. So Nikko's a "tard" just because you don't like his opinion? I don't know Nikko on a personal level at all. But from his posts here on AS, I certainly know he's no "tard". Why someone would call him that, and others would laugh, is beyond me.

Hey Brad...don't sweat it. It's all in good fun, I am sure. Troll has fought many battles on AS, he can handle it.

Thanks for stepping up though.

I know he doesn't need me to defend him, but I want to. Trash talking is fun, but when it turns mean, my blood boils.

Nobody here thinks he's a tard, including myself, it was tongue in cheek. Troll laughed about it himself in a PM. If you don't believe me ask him. So, before you put your nose in others business, I'd suggest you climb off your white steed and join a pillow fight.

I know, I know....it just looks like it though....:laugh::laugh:

Don't let them heathens bother you...they need a punch ball that strikes back now and then...;)

As you surely know, I am not bothered by such posts at all, no problem....:cheers:

I guess I have a "thick skin"!

Last edited:
....I guess I have a "thick skin"!

Yes, you do and it matches your thick skull.

See, now before any of you get your panties in a knot, Troll and I have been going at it like this for years and even better in PM's. He will undoubtedly get me back and there will be no need for anyone to jump to my defense. Please!

The german race had indeed a tad of 'superiority' to it. But if you deal with international operating companies, they learn fast to put their ego aside and treat other people as equal.

That being said, german techs are the best around, no doubt about it. Their experience in machine making is unequalled, and their schooling system for training new mechanics is top of the bill. I have visited several southern US plants in the past and I was shocked many times about low schooled operators who were running expensive equipment. That's why I have difficulty in believing your quality records....but those can be adapted intelligently if you know what i mean.;)

Production plants in germany however show a high level of "new" immigrants, such as turks, chechs, polish, etc. which are cheaper and less snobby than the average german worker. Labour cost is killing the european industry ; it will have an impact on our quality in the long run.

You my fine chap have not visited any southern Stihl USA plants period, there is only one and its right down the road from me. Far as beleiving we Americans do a better job well look at this directly from Stihl's own website:

"2003 – In competition with other STIHL manufacturing plants worldwide, STIHL Inc. wins the company's highest awards for quality in chain saw and power tool manufacturing, achieving such honors for more than five consecutive years." I highlighted it for ya so you won't ever doubt me again,LOL

Beleive me now,LOLOL

Far as labor costs go I have sent a memo to your employer stating your feelings and suggested you be the very first one to take a enourmous pay reduction, least I can do for a friend,hehehehe

Last edited:
Not "bad" at all, thanks for your support! :cheers:

It is better to be supportive a bit more often than strictly needed, than not being supportive at all!

Isn't it good you have friends to come to your defense Sawtroll, blessed are you indeed. However take note, none can save your ole hide from me, none,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back