used 361 $400 2 yr old

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to my usual dealer for a new chain for my Echo limbing saw. While he was making it I naturally went to the new saw display. There was a brand new 361 sitting there. Surprisingly, I saw no aura and heard no angels trumpeting, but looked it over anyway. The tag said $609.
Bill came back with the chain and said he got a used one in yesterday, had even cleaned it up yet. The local banker trades every 2 years. The original bar still had lots of paint on it. When he told me I could have it for $400. I snapped it up. Got him to throw in a spare chain.

A friend of mine cuts with 2 old Homelites and I'd been looking for a way to help him out without making it look like charity, so I am selling him my 029 for $100 and one of his Homelites in trade.
My wife isn't thrilled, but the fact that it's used, and I'll be helping out our friend made it easier on her.

A friend of mine cuts with 2 old Homelites and I'd been looking for a way to help him out without making it look like charity, so I am selling him my 029 for $100 and one of his Homelites in trade.

An 029 for a classic Homelite... who gets the better end in that deal? :monkey:

:biggrinbounce2:

Back