Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kensie is a homelite man for sure. That's a pretty cool can!
I'm finally back from Key Largo! It's been far too long, ready to mow some lawns and rev some saws! I'm feeling left out here Lonestar, what about me? I love Homelites, and every other saw! Well except the new plastic poulans and the like, those I can do without...

I'm finally back from Key Largo! It's been far too long, ready to mow some lawns and rev some saws! I'm feeling left out here Lonestar, what about me? I love Homelites, and every other saw! Well except the new plastic poulans and the like, those I can do without...

Sorry man didn't mean to leave you in the brush. Of course with a handle like yours it shouldn't be hard to forget :).

578413041fa95a2f8446de866fded722.jpg

They may be small but they are mighty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Homie guys out there?

Picked the pair up, wrong color for me...

be0caafda669e9f0710d1c06b7dbc449.jpg
273298bf6ce7829c9b3fc6acd2676c28.jpg
683e9fb86d0b378e776944cfeb0ec082.jpg
ee701966beb21b9b5bb41b634cc2c332.jpg
b86f8a1c5ac97de5b70c010227250087.jpg

Dude totally awesome. I've been looking for a Super mini for awhile. I think it's the Canadian version of the super ez if I remember right. I also want one of those gas cans. I remember my grandfather having one like it but it must of got tossed out.

Dude totally awesome. I've been looking for a Super mini for awhile. I think it's the Canadian version of the super ez if I remember right. I also want one of those gas cans. I remember my grandfather having one like it but it must of got tossed out.

It is indeed a Canadian saw...

Has anyone on here ever modified an worm driven oiler? More specifically one on a stihl. I am going to work on my ms361 oiler soon (as I can no longer find the ms460 high output oiler) and have been trying to think it out in my head how I'm going to go at it. A dedicated ms660 would be very nice for some upcoming projects, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Yeah, I do come to think of it. Even though my avatar says Mac&Homelite, I don't actually own any of those brand. All I got is Craftsman and Stihl. Those brands were the first two saws I worked on though, both dad's.

I can help you out with the homelites, got like 4 super xls, xl 12 and a 360 pro

I think everyone of us has had to work on their dad's saw.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with doing it. He doesn't have the time at the moment, and I will eventually get the saws anyway, so I might as well be the one fixing them. I'm getting pretty close to the point of being better than him at fixing most of the problems on these small engines. He still beats me hands down with vehicles though, but I'm catching up quick!

I can help you out with the homelites, got like 4 super xls, xl 12 and a 360 pro
Please don't tempt me!!! I need a way for these saws to start paying for themselves a little bit. Any quick get-rich ideas?

I think everyone of us has had to work on their dad's saw.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no :/ my dad didn't have a chainsaw growing up that I recall. I know before I got my first one he brought his electric Remington over to help with a tree. That's partly why I got into saws. Learn things I didn't get to growing up so I could teach my boys.

Nothing wrong with doing it. He doesn't have the time at the moment, and I will eventually get the saws anyway, so I might as well be the one fixing them. I'm getting pretty close to the point of being better than him at fixing most of the problems on these small engines. He still beats me hands down with vehicles though, but I'm catching up quick!

Please don't tempt me!!! I need a way for these saws to start paying for themselves a little bit. Any quick get-rich ideas?

Fastest way is to fix and resell lol

Back