Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the puller so it wont take me a few minutes and ill send you a pic bc i dont really rember

Plug wire and ign kill wire come out at the bottom and go through grommet at about the 3 o'clock position

@astnmacgto which model McCulloch has the solid black recoil housing? A woman is selling one for $65 and I'm trying to get better pictures before I tell her whether or not I'm interested.

@astnmacgto which model McCulloch has the solid black recoil housing? A woman is selling one for $65 and I'm trying to get better pictures before I tell her whether or not I'm interested.

Could it be a 10-10s? They are good saws. I have a nice one
803f8c4ef493ea0cc1d6acf401b54312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kinda what I was thinking but this one looks to be missing a lot of decals and the chainbrake

The 610's also can have an all black recoil. But it's pretty easy to tell that it's a 610

I know I need it but my wife doesn't think I do lol. I talked to the woman briefly and she said she had another chainsaw, but my service was bad and she hasn't called me back yet so I don't know what the other is, I'm thinking of making an offer on both depending on the condition. And what the other is.

Latest posts

Back