Wanted to buy /Looking for 12" cut firewood in Detroit Metro area..??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
face cord. i'm looking to install a pot belly stove, in my diy build in spring so this would actually be for next year.. but the one i like really only takes about a 12" log.. to be on the safe side, and so i'm not getting my chain saw out..
I am in Croswell about an hour and a half north of you, I could accomadate your needs but, I am not going to deliver that far would be pick up only

I am in Croswell about an hour and a half north of you, I could accomadate your needs but, I am not going to deliver that far would be pick up only
i'll contact u down the road. that is exactly what i need. it's actually going to be stored in the back of my truck.. long story.. this is a long term project, i'll keep this thread on hand for down the road. just making sure i'm covered, thank you..

Buy a 200 dollar house in Metro Detroit and dismantle it for firewood. Save money and do a service for the city.
They really need to get a custom d11 with extra long tracks and a 8' ripper. Make a firebreak and burn everything inside of it!

Back