We are burning-Yippee about time-picture heavy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! bout dang time.

Has anybody ever told you that you look like the Jaws character in the 007 movies? :D minus the steel teeth of course.

Thanks,I think? :confused:

Nobody has told me I look like the JAWS guy minus the steel teeth. although my brothers used to call me lurch from the Adamms family back in the day long ago.:biggrinbounce2:
I am also only 6'6" not 8' tall like Jaws and my teeth have lots of gold in them not Titanium.

Is your hearth a solid piece of marble? That must of cost a couple of bucks?
Jim

The 3/4" slate is one piece sitting on a base made of 2x4's,plywood and Durock. City and fireplace Requirements only called for 3/4" inflammable material, I also used the 1/2" durock +1/4" cement for additional heat protection of home made hearth under the slate.

Oh I just noticed you said Marble, That is on the surround and it made up of 4 pieces and I found a warehouse owned by a family of brothers here in town that was super cheap compared to the big marble places,. The area is 4' sq with a cutout for the fireplace. WE also had all the edges polished since they were visible,= $650. That in comparison to $800-900 for other stores.

Back