well i feel better had the itch ....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait i see somthing listed as part 13 in the handle assembly + A202000051 1 BELLOWS, INTAKE....

I have a 330 with a gutted muffler and love it! I have beat on it pretty good over the years climbing and it's never given a minutes trouble. Get that muffler opened up and tune it and you will be good for years to come.

been a long time since i bought one new.... thanks to this site im always getting used ones..... been wanting a new lil top handle for awhile.....now for a new mower
Don't use that saw on the ground or you'll hear it from some members on this site! I think I made the mistake of mentioning I used my little Poulan 25 on the ground..

When you said ur wife saw you tweaking the brand new saw reminded me a few yrs ago. Bought a brand new husky 610 supermoto. Can't remember was suppose to do valve adjustment 500 or 1000 miles. They wanted big money at the stealership. So I did it in the driveway. Had the tank off radiator was hanging there dangling. She came out tbere. And said you just couldn't leave it alone could you. Shook her head and walked back into the house. Lol

Latest posts

Back