Well it was a good Idea.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAJerry

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Took vacation this week, rented a backhoe and was gonna get some trees down, stone hauled for the drive way and do some cleanup. On Friday the hoe was delivered and I left for my last day of work before vacation at 1pm. By 230 I was in the ER sick as crap. Chills throwing up, not really caring where I was. After 3.5 days of antibiotics I am back home with a PICC line in my arm 2 to 6 weeks of antibiotics to go, can hardly sit up, may still loose my leg. They are going to follow with serial MRIs. If they cut it it will probably go. f wife and I were not nurses I would most likely be still there. Wife had the hoe picked up on Saturday.

That truly sucks! Hope you can have a full and speedy recovery and be back to the woods soon.

Is it a virus of some sort causing this?

most of the controls on an excavtor can be run by hand, and you can sit down doing it! wuss.

j/k

seriously i hope you recover completely and expediently. how is it you could loose your leg?

I know a gal her that said that her leg hurt. no biggie right. couple days later, they drain about a cup of green goop outa her knee, serious surgery right now, ivy antibiotics for weeks. No idea what caused it. Must be global warming eh?
Good lick for a speedy recovery. Its about wood season ya know

That really blows. What caused it...a cut or nick on the leg? The neighbors rooster got his wife on the leg with a spur..very minor scratch, she almost lost her leg due to a rampant infection. Took her 3 months to recover.

RD

Wow. Take care and wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Kevin

I hope that you're doing better today. The work can wait so just take care of that leg and I wish you the best.

Make sure that you keep us posted.

Lyme that never got treated?? Wish you the best of luck....

Latest posts

Back