Went saw shopping today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
attachment.php

Was a great day to visit my dealer today........Came home with a few more 5100's and one with heated handles, 3410 , 133 super, a Pioneer and a Wildthingy..........

Scooter I brought you back a PS 5100S and a PS 5100SH.......

Last edited:
attachment.php

Was a great day to visit my dealer today........Came home with a few more 5100's and one with heated handles, 3410 , 133 super, a Pioneer and a Wildthingy..........

I guess you just have too much money.......:greenchainsaw:

....but no 660s....:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Good Grief Charlie

Well, at least I ant the only insane person on here. Just can't have to many. Looks good to me. +1

attachment.php

That 133 super is a good saw, just too bad it wasn't a 143. ;-)

Great haul Ultra. Hey I Know where you can gets a 95cc 143 deco top end to put in place of that 85 cc 133s top end. Then you can have the strongest 133 super in the land:cheers:

And go put some runnin into that PS3410 break her in right!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Great haul Ultra. Hey I Know where you can gets a 95cc 143 deco top end to put in place of that 85 cc 133s top end. Then you can have the strongest 133 super in the land:cheers:

And go put some runnin into that PS3410 break her in right!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Scott I think I will do the 143 deco conversion in the near future.....I'll be calling ya when I'm ready......:cheers: :cheers:

Uh what am I missing here? You bought all those saws today or is this part of a running joke?

Well, at least I ant the only insane person on here. Just can't have to many. Looks good to me. +1

DO NOT ask him to post a picture of ALL of his saws!!! You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!!

Just a pic of his 660's would make you cry!!!

Where's the 9010? So you can hear it go Vvvrrrooooomm Vvvrrrooooomm Vvvrrrooooomm.

attachment.php

I'm going out tomorrow and knock down a few McDonalds :cheers:

Back