Went saw shopping today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope to get an invitation to his garage sale one day. That or get put into his will.

it's a Farmboss non av I hear. it's the one that allows Stihl to put the Farmboss emblem on any pot of pinch and it sells

What great marketing.....................................

POLO

Why would you want so many saws ... especially identical ones ... unless your hiring them out or plan to on sell

or just insane :buttkick:

Hey ULTRA

Did you ever order that Jred 2153?

Just curious how that's coming along...

Im still waiting to hear when they come in ..............I really dont need one but If the price is right I'll get one..:) :)

Welp, if you end up with one too many......

....I have plenty of room in the garage :D

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to take care of that overflow for ya :D :D :D

Last edited:
or just insane

You say Insane like its a bad thing.

Steve, that mistery saw is still a mystery, but I have it narrowed down to the range of XL-901 to XL924 or there about.

The only thing to go by is that funky transverse oiler thingy with the jackshaft. There are about 10 models with this.

Any tags or such?

Last edited:
You say Insane like its a bad thing.

Steve, that mistery saw is still a mystery, but I have it narrowed down to the range of XL-901 to XL924 or there about.

The only thing to go by is that funky transverse oiler thingy with the jackshaft. There are about 10 models with this.

Any tags or such?

No tag's ........It looks different than the 925 but ..........then I cant tell..

Last edited:
Welp, if you end up with one too many......

....I have plenty of room in the garage :D

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to take care of that overflow for ya :D :D :D

attachment.php

Maybe you need a saw with heated handles to try out.....

Latest posts

Back