Went saw shopping today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can help with id on it....

PSssh, thats easy......

Its either a XL-700, XL=800, XL-823, XL-824, XL-850, XL-875, XL-900, XL-901, XL-903, XL-904, XL-921, XL-923, XL-924, XL-925 (without proper markings) Or a VI-944.

Then theres the VI-955.........

The entire SXL series.......

Im sure you get the picture, there were a lot of variations of that chassis, thats just how good it was.

We'll figger it out.

Last edited:
I can understand collecting them, but I would think having so many of one model would be more of an obsession, right? :) Or, I suppose an investment if you really expected them to increase in value.

You ask such a silly question? How many 660 066 does my brother have? My guess is more of them than 5100's

attachment.php

Was a great day to visit my dealer today........Came home with a few more 5100's and one with heated handles, 3410 , 133 super, a Pioneer and a Wildthingy..........

Scooter I brought you back a PS 5100S and a PS 5100SH.......

Ok now I get it, you bought a truck load of wood with out telling anybody, and are supplying saws for us to cut it all up. I would have thought all the other saws in you inventory would have been enough.... but being the nice and generous guy you are, your supplying all new saws for us to use.

Thanks

Omg

Several things are going through my head right now. Jealousy being the first and foremost. Then anger and now I just wanna call you a bad word cause I'm not in the lucky sperm club. How come I can't have a 5100 for another month??? DAMMITTTTTTT!!!!!!!! :confused:

I'm really not worthy of speaking with you... :jawdrop: :bowdown:

Ohhhhhh thine grand one...

lmfao

Dolmar 3 saw plan vs the ULTRA Saw Plan

The Dolmar 3 saw plan for average Joe..... a PS401 for trimming, a PS5100 for up to 18" and a PS7900 for the bigguns...

The 3 saw plan for professional cutters..... a PS5100 for trimming, a PS7900 for the average cutting, and a PS9010 for da big Stuff..

The ULTRA SAW PLAN many small Dolmars and Stihls for the small stuff, Many Mid Size Dolmar's and Stihls for the bigger stuff, And as many BIG Dolmars and Stihls for da big stuff. And a couple Zebras and wildthingys for the neighbors to borrow or to use as wheel chocks LOL..

Scott

The Dolmar 3 saw plan for average Joe..... a PS401 for trimming, a PS5100 for up to 18" and a PS7900 for the bigguns...

The 3 saw plan for professional cutters..... a PS5100 for trimming, a PS7900 for the average cutting, and a PS9010 for da big Stuff..

The ULTRA SAW PLAN many small Dolmars and Stihls for the small stuff, Many Mid Size Dolmar's and Stihls for the bigger stuff, And as many BIG Dolmars and Stihls for da big stuff. And a couple Zebras and wildthingys for the neighbors to borrow or to use as wheel chocks LOL..

Scott

:clap: :clap: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

...his wet dream must be demolishing a McDonalds resturant with chainsaws only.

Last edited:

Scott

BTW ......I ultra sonic cleaned the carb from the Wildthingy and it roared to life......Well kinda......It wasn't much of a roar....:laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Back