Went to use my No Spill gas can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly what happens they force it on crooked, those folks have pretty much learned avoid having to install the cap because it's something they just ain't good at and that's fine with me.

Been using my no spill exclusively for last 4-5 years. The threads on the cap seem a little too fine & will crossthread if you're not careful. Never had any issues with it tho.

The Stihl flippy caps are a little to complicated until u get used to them, the Husqvarna flippy caps are great.

That's exactly what happens they force it on crooked, those folks have pretty much learned avoid having to install the cap because it's something they just ain't good at and that's fine with me.

Go back and look at that picture I posted then come back and tell me that cap was crossthreaded on.

The damn thing split while setting on the shelf.

d1c8532a5e67b605a72c18115a8cc589.jpg

Best saw gas cans by far. I have 2 of them. Short and fat so they don't tip over in the truck bed and no fancy gadgets that you need a phd to operate. I'm gonna be upset when I can't by replacement parts anymore.

What I want to know is, supposedly the no spill cans were introduced to eliminate spills and reduce vapors released into the atmosphere. You can't use one without "burping" it first, so what is coming out of the spout when you burp it???
I've tried several different ones and have found that................FOR ME..............they all suck!
They are overpriced, the apparatus that prevents spills is often made out of crap and breaks easily and I have spilled more gas in the last 5 years since they replaced the regular cans than I did in the 50 years prior to that!
One of the really good things about being an auctioneer is being there when the old "good" cans come up for sale!!!!!

Modifiedmark Sorry if u thought I said u screwed the cap on crooked and caused it to break, I never said that, for some reason this quote stuff hasn't been working right on my computer the past couple days so I quit using it.

I've got two no-spill cans--one rides under a tool box in the company truck, one in my personal pickup (in a camper shell) in a milk crate. Both seem fine, no problems and they have saved many spills. I had some Blitz cans and the lids split like the OP pic--three of them.

Latest posts

Back