West Coast Fallers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WCB and industry regs are hard on workers in the woods but then they let a ****'n retard like that in the woods to make a documentary.
Know he's English
a faller is not allowed to post stupid little thing online for his family to see but they allow these clowns to produce a film on it. probably didn't even have to follow the same procedures.
when do you think that was filmed? I would think it's about 2002.
I saw one hi vis 'iron on' style shirt that BC Hydro started wearing around 2OO2
Or pre BCFSC 2005 revisions.Although the newest hi vis revisions wasn't until about 2008
I thought some of the helmets that arch over the ears were newer as well the rain coat styles? Got me confused

Know he's English
when do you think that was filmed? I would think it's about 2002.
I saw one hi vis 'iron on' style shirt that BC Hydro started wearing around 2OO2
Or pre BCFSC 2005 revisions.Although the new hi vis revisions wasn't until 2008
I thought some of the helmets that arch over the ears were newer as well the rain coat styles? Got me confused

i saw 08 and figured it was still within the council's wrath. my bad. rick mercer is still a idiot though lol

now Jamie contrary to your anchors away comment...........you run stihl and like it a lot, Those ES light bars are the cat's ****!!
It's Big Bad Brad! What's going on Woosy
Long time Eh.
I don't run Stihl bars Dude.

....And "I did not... have sexual relations.. with that woman"
14730509910601772108366.jpg20161009_125824.jpg IMG_20160915_152039186.jpg

i saw 08 and figured it was still within the council's wrath. my bad. rick mercer is still a idiot though lol
...lol (rick Mercer) so now you are agains the gay community? .... just joking.

Were did you see 2008? You mean because it was posted 2008? New fallers saftey standards came In in 2005. Hard to say if it was before or after. He obviously could handle the saw enough for them to let him do it. The saw is the only thing that's going to be the biggest risk on a tree like that on flat ground. Its not going anywhere until it fully cut up. Funny watching him try to cut it without his dogs for a while there. I wonder if he set the cuts? They were bang on and the tree was straight down the right of way. I'm assuming that was some Mechanical/ conventional section. I'll have to get the story from Ken one day. The Faller with the black goatie and red shirt looking on.

I think I counted 15 things not up to their standars in this work safe BC video when I posted it for someone in the "barber chair thead 6 months ago.
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1hHzJYUUSc&ved=0ahUKEwit5sv4wJnVAhVE22MKHbITBZoQtwIILDAC&usg=AFQjCNG3xDzfWiU3-V_xOp6eTEKhwsDO8Q

Published on 31 Aug 2012This video series is the companion to the BC Faller Training Standard, which was designed to teach new fallers safe work procedures for falling and bucking. The goal is to help workers with forestry experience develop the knowledge, attitude, skills, and abilities that will enable them to function as safe and productive fallers. **Note: Some practices demonstrated were modified for filming and may not be consistent with the BC Faller Training Standard.
  • Category
    • Education
  • Licence
    • Standard YouTube Licence
**If it wasn't so funny I'd be mad.

It's Big Bad Brad! What's going on Woosy
Long time Eh.
I don't run Stihl bars Dude.

....And "I did not... have sexual relations.. with that woman"
View attachment 592032View attachment 592033 View attachment 592034
LMAO!!!! yeah pard it has been awhile, just been workin like a slave on our place falling some junipers here and there for fence material so as to fix the place up. Hope all's well with you and your shifts in the bush. PS as a stihl man, I wouldn't be turn away a hot rod 372 as anymore down here in the states there really isn't aooony need for more saw than that other than want of I big saw. You guys are about all that left with any big trees to speak of, well I guess in the southeast of Alaska too, not much wood in anymore requiring so much saw

Back