Western Pa., Eastern Ohio,GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in ATVs or camping,Mines and Meadows butts up against the back of my property.Driving its just about 3 miles from where their campground is. I called they have 18 electric spaces and 13 primitive. It is $25 dollars a night. And they suggest making reservations early. Here is a link to Mines and Meadows :

http://www.minesandmeadows.com/

There are also several motels about 5 miles from me.They are on route 18 and are listed near Beaver Falls,right off the Turnpike. There is a Holiday Inn 724-846-3700,Super 8, 724-843-9300,Beaver Valley Motel 724-843-0630,Alpine Inn 724-846-9820,Danny's 724-846-1940,Lark 724-846-6507,and Hilltop 724-846-3928.

Hopes this helps if you want to come the night before.

Do the motels allow chainsaws in the rooms? (As long as we don't blip the thottle after 11PM)

Wampum, if the weather is bad for camping and we are forced to a hotel, would it be alright to keep our bikes,atvs and chainsaws at your place for safe keeping? Hotel parking lots and lots of valuable goods in a truck doesn't seem like a match made in heaven on my end of things.:hmm3grin2orange:

As long as my work schedule works out I plan on attending Wampum. Depending on the weather I may be riding out sans saws.

Wampum, if the weather is bad for camping and we are forced to a hotel, would it be alright to keep our bikes,atvs and chainsaws at your place for safe keeping? Hotel parking lots and lots of valuable goods in a truck doesn't seem like a match made in heaven on my end of things.:hmm3grin2orange:

As long as I have room you can leave them,no problem.

List me as a maybe as well. That is not the greatest time of year for me but lets see how things work out.

Ray

On the Ides of March

So mid march of this year is when Pittsburgh got 40" of snow in three days and has kept me busy all year, I'm still getting work from it.

But serious what are the odds for a repeat? Long, I'd say. I'm in!

P2271427.JPG

Wampum,

Thanks for hosting! I am in Cranberry Township and would be likely to come.

Adam

Just giving this thread a Bump to the first page. I am wondering if this show is still playing. Haven't heard from a lot of the locals since the format changed.

Its still on,its about 6 weeks away,I have not been here much lately will try to check in more often.As we get closer send me a PM for my address and phone #.

Latest posts

Back