whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all my heart I hate 101, but wouldn't ban someone for loving him. This place is really starting to blow, the mods around here are starting to make the taliban look liberal. I looked forward to reading aa's or od dumb posts after a rough day. Now its the some dumb ****, im so busy I cant keep up with all my work or I just bought another k-boom, yawn
Anyway I broke in my new alveo vent to replace my almost 4 year old rotten kask. Huge improvement over the old vertex,new suspension fits great and solid eye visor. Pretty nice hard hat imo.

Do they acually make a vertex big enough to fit your head?...lol

Last edited:
Big H, I think Jeffy was joking, like I was...2 3/4 gaff the norm here.

The weight difference is big, dont nock em till you try em.....but your business must not be making enough $$$
to be buying these anyway....stay on the ground.

Ive had the red gecko's for the last five years.They are hanging on by a thread, but with the light work you do they should last you a lifetime. I think overall gecko's are pretty fragile and cant imagine spending another 2 hundo on even weaker spikes. Anyway if youre that worried about weight get rid of all that excess crap on the back of your saddle.

With all my heart I hate 101, but wouldn't ban someone for loving him. This place is really starting to blow, the mods around here are starting to make the taliban look liberal. I looked forward to reading aa's or od dumb posts after a rough day. Now its the some dumb ****, im so busy I cant keep up with all my work or I just bought another k-boom, yawn
Anyway I broke in my new alveo vent to replace my almost 4 year old rotten kask. Huge improvement over the old vertex,new suspension fits great and solid eye visor. Pretty nice hard hat imo.

Did you hear that airplane??

You shouldn't act like you're paying attention, when you're clearly not! Just saying. Glug, glug.. :msp_tongue:

Ive had the red gecko's for the last five years.They are hanging on by a thread, but with the light work you do they should last you a lifetime
. I think overall gecko's are pretty fragile and cant imagine spending another 2 hundo on even weaker spikes. Anyway if youre that worried about weight get rid of all that excess crap on the back of your saddle.

Proves what I said.
You imply that he is a 'light worker', How do you know what he does?
You seem to think that if we don't agree with you, we are wrong.
He ain't worried about weight, he was giving a compliment to 'comfort'.
Dope!
Jeff

Would you beleive that you can buy a motorcycle helmet ( a really nice motorcycle helmet) for less than one of these things?:dizzy:

Proves what I said.
You imply that he is a 'light worker', How do you know what he does?
You seem to think that if we don't agree with you, we are wrong.
He ain't worried about weight, he was giving a compliment to 'comfort'.
Dope!
Jeff

A picture's worth a thousand words, I got a real good idea bought woody44. Yes if you think those tinker bell slippers are the bee's knees you surely are a " dope".Dope, who still says that anyway.

A picture's worth a thousand words, I got a real good idea bought woody44. Yes if you think those tinker bell slippers are the bee's knees you surely are a " dope".Dope, who still says that anyway.

Its about time this thread gets spiced up...yee haa

I like the "tinker bell slippers" comment, I laughed hard at that one

Dropped off some video to get edited for my website, dropped off the chevy truck for a front end alignment, dropped off the compressor to get some bugs worked out, and contemplated buying a 55 gal drum of DEF. Also got rid of some equipment that hasn't been used in several years.

Dropped off some video to get edited for my website, dropped off the chevy truck for a front end alignment, dropped off the compressor to get some bugs worked out, and contemplated buying a 55 gal drum of DEF. Also got rid of some equipment that hasn't been used in several years.

Lol, don't take the title of the thread too seriously, man, just saying..

Broke my left index finger yesterday doing storm cleanup on an oak. I was set up in the road but there was lots of Amish buggy traffic and we had to keep throttling the chipper back because it was scaring the horses. We decided to move into the yard to get the rest. Couldn't reach a couple 3 ft. stubs I'd left from the lift so I climbed out to whack them. Cut the top one with my hand on the lower one. Stupid. Pretty clean break I guess 'cause there's not a lot of pain. Just that bone grinding against bone feeling. Lots of work booked. This isn't going to be good.
Phil

Sorry to hear that Phil. If ya need some help, give out a shout.

BTW, NEO tree guys, Arborwear sale is this weekend at the new store in Bainbridge. Pig Roast and discounted gear. Have a feeling it will be even more yuppie than ever with the new location though. Don't think they will have free beer either. Will be up there after work on Friday with Yarnell Tree Co gear on!

Hate ???? Dude really I mean why cause I mess with ya , I mean OD told me that I got gang raped by 13 black dudes on here , but we still have laughs at each others expense never once have I felt true hate ! And as far as someone getting banned for liking me I doubt that was the case , I talked to beans Ina PM about what he thought was a disrespectful comment that I possibly made crossing the personal line , and never hate , I am here for a laugh with other tree guys , and as far as matt and deevo have a successful businesses , only guys who are jealous could hate them , I use them as a benchmark for myself to try tomorrow and find more work and run a better tighter ship ! Maybe you take me serious , but when I hear the word hate being tossed around I think that's where something needs to be said ! I am taking a step back limiting my posts for my own reasons ! Maybe this site can get back on track and become what I am tired of hearing posters derailing threads with nonsense and if I am outta here you'll have one less member posting nonsense , and you can tackle the more pressing issues like oak wilt and shot hole borer , no thanks that already takes up 10 hours a day of my life ! Peace yall

Latest posts

Back