whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate ???? Dude really I mean why cause I mess with ya , I mean OD told me that I got gang raped by 13 black dudes on here , but we still have laughs at each others expense never once have I felt true hate ! And as far as someone getting banned for liking me I doubt that was the case , I talked to beans Ina PM about what he thought was a disrespectful comment that I possibly made crossing the personal line , and never hate , I am here for a laugh with other tree guys , and as far as matt and deevo have a successful businesses , only guys who are jealous could hate them , I use them as a benchmark for myself to try tomorrow and find more work and run a better tighter ship ! Maybe you take me serious , but when I hear the word hate being tossed around I think that's where something needs to be said ! I am taking a step back limiting my posts for my own reasons ! Maybe this site can get back on track and become what I am tired of hearing posters derailing threads with nonsense and if I am outta here you'll have one less member posting nonsense , and you can tackle the more pressing issues like oak wilt and shot hole borer , no thanks that already takes up 10 hours a day of my life ! Peace yall

You are so dreamy!.... and dip mah testicles is sweet cream and squat me in a kitchen full of kittens I think this is yer 3rd post with any real content! Kudos to you sir!

can't rep ya but you sure earned it this night.

Last edited:
Dropped off some video to get edited for my website, dropped off the chevy truck for a front end alignment, dropped off the compressor to get some bugs worked out, and contemplated buying a 55 gal drum of DEF. Also got rid of some equipment that hasn't been used in several years.

I woke up had a cup coffee and some scrambled eggs, took a dump, headed off in the chip truck,pretty nice day,got to the site, parking was a real biatch, couldn't find my lucky carabiner, while looking steped in a pile of dog chite, looked up and saw a hot mexican chic or was she thai anyway she was hot,headed up the tree and cut branches, hit a gutter , no noticable damage,still had that hot thai or mexican girl on my mind, came down,told the groundie to hurry up, im thirsty, collected check. came home cracked a beer,logged in and thats what I did today! Also I finally found that lucky carabiner!

I woke up had a cup coffee and some scrambled eggs, took a dump, headed off in the chip truck,pretty nice day,got to the site, parking was a real biatch, couldn't find my lucky carabiner, while looking steped in a pile of dog chite, looked up and saw a hot mexican chic or was she thai anyway she was hot,headed up the tree and cut branches, hit a gutter , no noticable damage,still had that hot thai or mexican girl on my mind, came down,told the groundie to hurry up, im thirsty, collected check. came home cracked a beer,logged in and thats what I did today! Also I finally found that lucky carabiner!

Was it stuck up yer ass?

ya i think that is what is actually happening, tv. i thinkn i heard some banter about someone upgrading the site and doing some film work. the new site isnt up yet but the older one is marquistree.com

Ok i dont get it why do all these random accounts keep talking about marquis and tv stuff. this seems to happen like once a day.

Ok i dont get it why do all these random accounts keep talking about marquis and tv stuff. this seems to happen like once a day.

wanker spam. I don't really " get it" either, I guess there is money in it somehow, I dunno. Don't quote their stuff, just ignore it, its easier for the mods. but while I have yer attention: Would you like to buy some electricty from me?

With all my heart I hate 101, but wouldn't ban someone for loving him. This place is really starting to blow, the mods around here are starting to make the taliban look liberal. I looked forward to reading aa's or od dumb posts after a rough day. Now its the some dumb ****, im so busy I cant keep up with all my work or I just bought another k-boom, yawn
Anyway I broke in my new alveo vent to replace my almost 4 year old rotten kask. Huge improvement over the old vertex,new suspension fits great and solid eye visor. Pretty nice hard hat imo.
I can bring them back, if thats what u want. That was a spam bot that I banned. I just changed their message. Complaining about Moderation is against the rules, comparing us to liberals is FORBIDEN, watch it HW, I might ban u.:msp_w00t:

I can bring them back, if thats what u want. That was a spam bot that I banned. I just changed their message. Complaining about Moderation is against the rules, comparing us to liberals is FORBIDEN, watch it HW, I might ban u.:msp_w00t:

It wouldn't hurt to invite Justin back. Not that I could picture him ever behaving himself, but it would be funny to try and see, anyway. You could always just bann his ass again!! Lol.

I didn't like the other one much.. actually, I kinda hated him..

Went out to knock out some smalls, blasted a 60ft white pine down in 45min! So we off to a good start, go too next, HO has other contractors there,:cry: working on her house, of course parked under all the trees I have to prune. I was going to tell them to move, but then noticed one of them had a compound miter set up on horses and he was in the zone. Didn't have the heart to make him move, so we bailed. Pissed me off, HO knew we where coming, could have told me that the drive was going to be full of trucks. Cant start next one till HO lets us in gate, wind picks up, waiting, wind really picks up! Then we start having major gust 40-50mph. Were done at that point. We go to look at a tree listed as a "drive by" bid, killing time. Get to the end of our street and right before I stop, a 10" dia limb out of our neighbors pis elm drops right across the street! So we had to clear that real quick, freebie. Had I been 10 seconds earlier, it would have nailed my purty t-ruck! It was like mother nature was tellin me to STAY HOME! Crap day, but the weather was freakin beautiful after the wind chilled out.

It wouldn't hurt to invite Justin back. Not that I could picture him ever behaving himself, but it would be funny to try and see, anyway. You could always just bann his ass again!! Lol.

I didn't like the other one much.. actually, I kinda hated him..

Yeah, actually I banned him for 2 months, but because he had been banned so many times before, it automatically changed to permanent. So I cant.

Now AA, I have had a lot of request to bring him back. If yall want him back, I can. I am sure he wouldn't come back, but it would be interesting to see how he would act,if he did, maybe he would listen this time. Its up to you guys,lol.

Last edited:
Well, this week is shot. Looks like I'm headed to the dentist for the third time this week. I just wanted a cleaning, some x-rays, and to see what we could do about a molar that has had a good sized chunk broken off it for about a year now. Got the cleaning tuesday, then they decided to do a crown on the molar yesterday. So I'm sitting around last night, pouring beers and nippers down the one side of my head that I could still feel, and the ####ing temporary crown falls off (not inspiring very much confidence!!)!! WTF!! So now I got this jagged tooth stump, and I a nice canker sore on my tongue to add to the rest of the pain. I mean this is just brutal.. it may be years before I even consider going back to that ####ing place!!

And my chip truck is still in the shop.. was only supposed to be a full service, and fixing a few odds and ends. Now they're talking $1400.. and it's ####ing thursday already! I figured it'd be done for tuesday, since I had scheduled it last week and dropped it off sunday afternoon. :angry2:

So I guess that's what I'm doing today. lol.

So let me get this straight, you did half azzed work then got down and told groundie to hurry up :confused: I banged out 8 trees yesterday 6 hours and helped my groundie, oh yeah, no damage either :poke:

Well, this week is shot. Looks like I'm headed to the dentist for the third time this week. I just wanted a cleaning, some x-rays, and to see what we could do about a molar that has had a good sized chunk broken off it for about a year now. Got the cleaning tuesday, then they decided to do a crown on the molar yesterday. So I'm sitting around last night, pouring beers and nippers down the one side of my head that I could still feel, and the ####ing temporary crown falls off (not inspiring very much confidence!!)!! WTF!! So now I got this jagged tooth stump, and I a nice canker sore on my tongue to add to the rest of the pain. I mean this is just brutal.. it may be years before I even consider going back to that ####ing place!!

And my chip truck is still in the shop.. was only supposed to be a full service, and fixing a few odds and ends. Now they're talking $1400.. and it's ####ing thursday already! I figured it'd be done for tuesday, since I had scheduled it last week and dropped it off sunday afternoon. :angry2:

So I guess that's what I'm doing today. lol.

Hope you got a warranty on that tooth! Going today for cleaning, hopefully no problems. :hmm3grin2orange:
Just got word need a trans overhaul in 1 of the trucks:cry: Well, hopefully we get a ####load of snow this winter like I've heard. ####ing acorns are huge this year at my house, does that mean lots of snow? When I have the windows open at night I can hear everything around the house getting beat up by them-canoes in front, Jon boat on the side, 2 sheds with tin roofs, had to move the wifes car so it doesn't get torn up.

Yeah, actually I banned him for 2 months, but because he had been banned so many times before, it automatically changed to permanent. So I cant.

Now AA, I have had a lot of request to bring him back. If yall want him back, I can. I am sure he wouldn't come back, but it would be interesting to see how he would act,if he did, maybe he would listen this time. Its up to you guys,lol.

Please no. That was not even entertaining, just majorly annoying.

Hope you got a warranty on that tooth! Going today for cleaning, hopefully no problems. :hmm3grin2orange:
Just got word need a trans overhaul in 1 of the trucks:cry: Well, hopefully we get a ####load of snow this winter like I've heard. ####ing acorns are huge this year at my house, does that mean lots of snow? When I have the windows open at night I can hear everything around the house getting beat up by them-canoes in front, Jon boat on the side, 2 sheds with tin roofs, had to move the wifes car so it doesn't get torn up.

I am getting a gold crown.. yo. Actually, the bastards haven't even called me back yet!! Starting to get majorly pissed, in fact!

I did just get my chip truck back, so at least I can go do something tomorrow. Talk about killer brakes!! One wasn't working in the front, so was kinda hairy. now when I slam on the brakes, it'll practically throw me through the window! And I finally got the AC fixed too.. just in time for fall. Oh well, at least its done.

And yeah, I think there might be something to the squirrels and the acorns deal. Whatever, I got plenty of firewood, and more than enough time to put some more dough in the bank. Screw winter.. I'm half considering moving south for the winter, and taking a job for minimum wage somewhere.. let all that crap out in the yard freeze into the tundra, I can come back when its good and thawed out!

Last edited:
I am getting a gold crown.. yo. Actually, the bastards haven't even called me back yet!! Starting to get majorly pissed, in fact!

I did just get my chip truck back, so at least I can go do something tomorrow. Talk about killer brakes!! One wasn't working in the front, so was kinda hairy. now when I slam on the brakes, it'll practically throw me through the window! And I finally got the AC fixed too.. just in time for fall. Oh well, at least its done.

And yeah, I think there might be something to the squirrels and the acorns deal. Whatever, I got plenty of firewood, and more than enough time to put some more dough in the bank. Screw winter.. I'm half considering moving south for the winter, and taking a job for minimum wage somewhere.. let all that crap out in the yard freeze into the tundra, I can come back when its good and thawed out!

cool leave me the keys to your equipment Ill make sure it all gets started and run at least once a week :wink2:

Picked up my chevy from getting the front end alignment done... another $180. So far I've got $930 into the front end of that thing, next on the list is the brakes... I'm sure that won't be fun. All the fluid has to be drained, figure new rotors in the front, new calipers, pads, etc. etc. Hopefully the drums won't have to be replaced. Tack on the engine that was replaced in March? for $1900 and we're well underway to a new truck. After that's done the plan is to sandblast the bed, and paint the entire thing... and finally the signs will be able to go on. We did get the body cut down last week from 6' inside to 4'8" so now the loaders can dump over the sides. Started looking into a new pickup for the spring, was thinking maybe do something used... but used is well over 10K anyways and that's with 100K on the meter... hearing around 50 for a new one. Need something to tow the compressor and a grinder, plus maybe for a sprayer and just BS running around. Any time I have to drive something besides Black Beauty or as one of my friends now calls her... Dodge Vader I get kind of depressed. Got in the chevy today, and honestly the truck has served me well... but I said to myself "What a piece of ####." Drive a friend's XLT pickup... not exactly the same, but I miss driving my baby.

On the bright side of things it looks like I've got a few crane jobs for the first week in October. Hopefully I can lock in a full week, I know I have about a week for sometime in January... kind of hoping we don't get too much snow, just enough to keep the plow people happy.

Latest posts

Back