whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this picture sucks and I wish the once in a while I ask someone to snap a picture in a hurry maybe just once they would get it right , well long story short I was working at a target store today in Philadelphia doing some ROW work and this guy pulls up in a Xterra and jumps out and climbs right in the amvet clothes drop off box and starts pulling out bags of clothes rummaging through them and just throwing the stuff he doesn't want in the bushes , well I watched for as long as I could ! In he went up to his knees and I grabbed a hammer and called my buddy to snap a pic , I ran up and smacked the side of the box and man it was loud on the outside I could only imagine what it sounded like on the inside , he popped outta the box I figured he would be madder then a hornet , he just looked pissed and beaten LOL jumped in his truck and pealed the hell outta there !
2y6e4uza.jpg
that's me running up to the box and that's the guys feet , zoom much LOl

Last edited:
Is it just me and deevo that climbs on here??..are you all bucket and crane babies?.....lol
027-2.jpg

LOL. I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever got to enjoy the luxury of a crane, and the bucket was only a brief six or seven year saga.

Man this picture sucks and I wish the once in a while I ask someone to snap a picture in a hurry maybe just once they would get it right , well long story short I was working at a target store today in Philadelphia doing some ROW work and this guy pulls up in a Xterra and jumps out and climbs right in the amvet clothes drop off box and starts pulling out bags of clothes rummaging through them and just throwing the stuff he doesn't want in the bushes , well I watched for as long as I could ! In he went up to his knees and I grabbed a hammer and called my buddy to snap a pic , I ran up and smacked the side of the box and man it was loud on the outside I could only imagine what it sounded like on the inside , he popped outta the box I figured he would be madder then a hornet , he just looked pissed and beaten LOL jumped in his truck and pealed the hell outta there !
2y6e4uza.jpg

:cheers:

Awwwwww yea the dreaded holes , man there's always a part of me the just wants to either weld it on or cut the holes with a torch , I struggle with doing the right thing :laugh:

I dunno, drilling a frame is usually pretty easy work. Start with a 1/8th bit and work up to the size you need but yeah you gotta keep both hands on the dam drill.

I dunno, drilling a frame is usually pretty easy work. Start with a 1/8th bit and work up to the size you need but yeah you gotta keep both hands on the dam drill.

Might save a bit of aggravation to just rent a magnetic drill from a rental shop that has one. Just like using a horizontal drill press.

2y6e4uza.jpg

We bet a guy one time to get in one of those all the way, he did it. Getting out was alot harder and we too were banging on the side of it hahaha.

found it like that... so just did best i could... removed the suckers... fixed some horrible cuts... took out bad crossings... pruned the canopy (wouldnt fit in the pic)... and elevated it off the ground... its a huge mess of a tree in a tiny backyard... and she dont want to take it out...

Yeah bro I knew that I could see what you removed.

Back