whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this and thought of you
hymege6u.jpg

Footlocked up valley oak and weeping willow today to Murph down deadwood.....then did a lot of pruning with the pole saw....very good day

020-3.jpg

Last edited:
Rained here yesterday and snowed today. Feeling purely hateful, but it ain't nothing that a bit of pneumonia can't cure. :msp_sneaky:

Going to spend a but load of money, getting my guys re geared, over 15g's, I am going to try and spend less, but they gotta have the stuff, been working with worn out and tired saws, duct taped pruners, but they have been keeping it going. CANNOT wait to see their faces when all this jazz shows up. Going to go with Jeffery's recommendation and try the CS 355T's instead of getting the 201's. Heard nutin but good about them and nutin but bad about the 201. Jeff is right, beeeee yuut afull day! Surprised one crew with a show up, at first they where a bit nervous....I think, kinda freaked them a bit, but saftey stuff was good and they had on all thier PPE, they couldn't have been happier when I jumped in with them to chip everything up and get them outa there.....no one is above a broom

Going to spend a but load of money, getting my guys re geared, over 15g's, I am going to try and spend less, but they gotta have the stuff, been working with worn out and tired saws, duct taped pruners, but they have been keeping it going. CANNOT wait to see their faces when all this jazz shows up. Going to go with Jeffery's recommendation and try the CS 355T's instead of getting the 201's. Heard nutin but good about them and nutin but bad about the 201. Jeff is right, beeeee yuut afull day! Surprised one crew with a show up, at first they where a bit nervous....I think, kinda freaked them a bit, but saftey stuff was good and they had on all thier PPE, they couldn't have been happier when I jumped in with them to chip everything up and get them outa there.....no one is above a broom

welcome to the west greenbeans, posting at 8 while the east is fast asleep is always a plus. Dont listen to jeff. Echo is trash, I gotta bet he gets a bonus if he doesn't exceed his yearly spending cap. Echo sucks!

welcome to the west greenbeans, posting at 8 while the east is fast asleep is always a plus. Dont listen to jeff. Echo is trash, I gotta bet he gets a bonus if he doesn't exceed his yearly spending cap. Echo sucks!

I think echo is better than stihl but not as good as husky btw I used echos before you were in diapers :hmm3grin2orange:

Footlocked up valley oak and weeping willow today to Murph down deadwood.....then did a lot of pruning with the pole saw....very good day

020-3.jpg

Nice picture. The proper use of the term "Murph" refers to dropping whole trees across driveways, lawns and damaging surrounding trees with the improper use of riggging lines and a squeaky skidsteer. FYI.

Ramps?

:msp_wink:
Today I built new ramps for the 6 ton trailer , some piece of #### stole them off the trailer ???? I mean the steel cost me 180.00 alone and to think they scrapped them for a few bucks , I actually feel bad for people that are that hard up ! Prolly woulda just gave him the money . Doesn't help to not get angrier then hell , because anyone in there right mind would know that they are completely screwing me by doing that and the loader was on the trailer to boot !

Hmmm...Who's your main competitor?:msp_wink:

MR HW, yeah I here yah about the echos, but Jeff wouldn't lead me astray. I am all Stihl, but that 201 sucks, guys hate it and we wouldnt be allowed to mod it. Time change still messin me up

MR HW, yeah I here yah about the echos, but Jeff wouldn't lead me astray. I am all Stihl, but that 201 sucks, guys hate it and we wouldnt be allowed to mod it. Time change still messin me up

My echo 330 with a muffler mod out cuts my new 201T in stock form. I have used echo top handles all my life and the only complaint I have had is their under powered. The new 355 seems to have addressed that problem. I admit the echos I have had don't last as long as the 200T of old, but still only cost a 1/3, and you can easily get parts for them. Unlike Stihl who make it impossible to get parts except from a dealer.
Sorry you got here when the weather changed sgreanbeans, It's been kind of chilly in the mornings with that cold front that came in. I had to ware a jacket to work yesterday morning.:msp_biggrin:

When you post a pic(above roof line)in a tree ill give ya some cred. Untill then you'll always be treeposer 101 to me.

Even if I cared what your ####ing opinion of me is , I wouldn't post any up just cause your a douche ! When I start caring about guys like you maybe I will start asking dog#### if it like being stuck to my heel ! Anyway doubtful I could ever top your avatar of a scared power ranger look alike if power rangers were all fags and hooked on crank !

Even if I cared what your ####ing opinion of me is , I wouldn't post any up just cause your a douche ! When I start caring about guys like you maybe I will start asking dog#### if it like being stuck to my heel ! Anyway doubtful I could ever top your avatar of a scared power ranger look alike if power rangers were all fags and hooked on crank !

Whoa, whoa, whoa there sparky. While all that is well and true there is still no need to dis The Rangers.

Latest posts

Back