whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you do today jeff? Sit in the chair or did you go out and watch one of the crews you "manage" cut trees? Ask me.. I cut a tree today.. when was the last time you did that secretary girl?:buttkick:

Ha ha! You could not do my job or anything I've done,, dope,,,Love your post's tho!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

I think your gonna get annoyed , cause I am annoying ! I am not threatening you or bullying you , your just sheltered maybe you've been told for a long time that your not a goof ,but when you start a thread and hear what you weren't expecting then obviously you get twisted , that's sheltered ! And it's my opinion that's all . So I am gonna just let this go . Alright ?

These dopes come and go,, see them all the time.
Jeff

No I think you are twisted and sheltered.. I will agree you are annoying but you are not cute or special no matter what your mother tells you. I started a thread to essentially see what ppl are using for the junk saws basically to cut brush. You and a handful of other doofus types decide to turn it into a personal attack. I could care less what you or any of the "big tough clowns" do. The are plenty of members on this site that actually have constructive and beneficial input, all I have to do is ignore the trash, pretty easy.

SquirrelMan the Hack is pissed off because he only has 2 Stihl saws and 1 is broke, so he posted in the 101 form abought buying a $75.00 poulan off craigs list. Everyone did not tell him what he wanted to hear so he came here to attack some of the pros. Like others have told you SquirrelAss, if you learn to run a business you might just beable to buy yourself a few new saws. Then you wont have to ask dumb ass questions. Until then have fun with the poulan wildthing

I had a lousy day today, er, yesterday, winching a couple of large windthrown hemlocks away from a cottage.
Steep slope - all rock.
Job took far longer than estimated. It was a total mindnumbing drag.

Did i miss something? what happened to TV? He used to chase me everywhere on two sites. Interject is ignorance into every post i made. I kinda of miss him, his bold statements were very entertaining. He is a slightly more mature Justin (OD)

I'm a little worried about the old bastard myself!! Sent him a pm maybe a week ago, and he never got back to me. My senses tell me something may be wrong. Sure hope not!! I actually like that old #######!! Lol.

I'm a little worried about the old bastard myself!! Sent him a pm maybe a week ago, and he never got back to me. My senses tell me something may be wrong. Sure hope not!! I actually like that old #######!! Lol.

Wilfords fine ...... I see him posting often in others threads and forums , I have something to tell you though and I will try to keep it a secret , he can't stand you that's maybe why he is ignoring you ! He would rather make a clean cut then corespond with someone he loathes apparently . But we'll just keep that on the DL :msp_sneaky:

Ha ha! You could not do my job or anything I've done,, dope,,,Love your post's tho!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

Your right, Im not feminine enough for your job.

"I expected the little girls reponse.
Jeff "
You always have alot of quibs but as soon as I say something to you I get a "imfraction" I bet you were the suck up to the teach kid that everyone beat up ever since kindergarten.

"OLD OAK

SquirrelMan the Hack is pissed off because he only has 2 Stihl saws and 1 is broke, so he posted in the 101 form abought buying a $75.00 poulan off craigs list. Everyone did not tell him what he wanted to hear so he came here to attack some of the pros. Like others have told you SquirrelAss, if you learn to run a business you might just beable to buy yourself a few new saws. Then you wont have to ask dumb ass questions. Until then have fun with the poulan wildthing"

Oh yeah, I am a hack because I want to see who else uses a poulan to chop brush.. I just started my business with zero dollars and zero assets about 4 months ago, and have done very well. I expect to have a chipper by summer. Go ahead and call me a hack but I generate the lead, sell the lead, climb the tree, bring the help, contract to log removal, and contract a chipper or grapple for debris removal.. Everything is done legal, all employees are legal. all trimming done rope and saddle. You call me hack now but in 2 years, guys like you will call me the BOSS.

Off to work. I expect to get banned as this Lovstrom character is the prettiest girl in town and doesnt like me (or his' self) Have a good day everyone.

Wilfords fine ...... I see him posting often in others threads and forums , I have something to tell you though and I will try to keep it a secret , he can't stand you that's maybe why he is ignoring you ! He would rather make a clean cut then corespond with someone he loathes apparently . But we'll just keep that on the DL :msp_sneaky:

Lol.. jusy how many forums do you stalk up, you #######ed fat weirdo? How do you have time for anything else?? Just sayin'.

Mornin' Porks!! :)

...got to do some snip'in and clip'in 2day... its raining but who cares... should finish early anyway... maybe do some shop work when i get done... chippys blades could use an edge... is someone barking up the wrong tree in here again?... someones gonna get a pistol in the fist hole...

Your right, Im not feminine enough for your job.

"I expected the little girls reponse.
Jeff "
You always have alot of quibs but as soon as I say something to you I get a "imfraction" I bet you were the suck up to the teach kid that everyone beat up ever since kindergarten.

"OLD OAK

SquirrelMan the Hack is pissed off because he only has 2 Stihl saws and 1 is broke, so he posted in the 101 form abought buying a $75.00 poulan off craigs list. Everyone did not tell him what he wanted to hear so he came here to attack some of the pros. Like others have told you SquirrelAss, if you learn to run a business you might just beable to buy yourself a few new saws. Then you wont have to ask dumb ass questions. Until then have fun with the poulan wildthing"

Oh yeah, I am a hack because I want to see who else uses a poulan to chop brush.. I just started my business with zero dollars and zero assets about 4 months ago, and have done very well. I expect to have a chipper by summer. Go ahead and call me a hack but I generate the lead, sell the lead, climb the tree, bring the help, contract to log removal, and contract a chipper or grapple for debris removal.. Everything is done legal, all employees are legal. all trimming done rope and saddle. You call me hack now but in 2 years, guys like you will call me the BOSS.

I hope you don't get banned. That's the funniest post I read in awhile.

Lol.. jusy how many forums do you stalk up, you #######ed fat weirdo? How do you have time for anything else?? Just sayin'.

Mornin' Porks!! :)

5'11" 195 lbs. Will out run you any day.
I check my email every morning to see if the website generated a lead, I check facebook also and lately AS before walking out the door...
When I comment on the commercial section its stalking, when the "pros" drop in on 101 to belittle a newcomer its kosher.
Get over yourself. Just sayin'.

I check my email every morning to see if the website generated a lead, I check facebook also and lately AS before walking out the door...
When I comment on the commercial section its stalking, when the "pros" drop in on 101 to belittle a newcomer its kosher.

Squirrel, you gotta just let it go. I don't wanna see you get yourself banned either, and honestly, you took some stuff that was said the wrong way. Unlike you, I don't have a website, rarely go on facebook, and have to get my daughter to help me with the damn computer half the time. You are way ahead of me with technology.
Also, if you read this commercial forum much, you will see "pros" slam other "pros" all the time. This isn't like math where there is only 1 right answer. Post something about an inefficient/dumb or unsafe way of doing something and look out!!!

You just don't get it yet. You came on here and started busting on the very guys who could help you the most. Grow up.

From now on please confine your posts to Arborist 101.

Back