whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:msp_wink:

Hmmm...Who's your main competitor?:msp_wink:
my main competitor Is a motel up the street that houses the biggest bunch of dregs that steal just about anything not bolted down and a lot that is ! Basically they take what they want whenever they want on there way down to the gas staion to rob them aswell , or shower in there bathroom !

my main competitor Is a motel up the street that houses the biggest bunch of dregs that steal just about anything not bolted down and a lot that is ! Basically they take what they want whenever they want on there way down to the gas staion to rob them aswell , or shower in there bathroom !

So that's your competition.... so you have given up lardthrusting and taken up crack smoking and petty theft?

So that's your competition.... so you have given up lardthrusting and taken up crack smoking and petty theft?
Oh stop ..... No one just starts smoking crack at 36 , I was smoking that #### since middle school I am what you'd call a functioning tweeker , meaning that I am always gonna be smarter then you and better looking !

That sucks about them ramps, hope you get over it soon. The other day we pulled in to grab lunch, there was another tree company there, I took one look at them and split. I guess its a Thug Life for some.

Well I finally got all the work done and bills sent out from that last storm. I did look a blow over today; I am going to stake this little guy up. I have a collection of stumps now, maybe 5 or 6. The one job I just did was a regular job where the lady wanted me to remove a 40 foot spruce so I just put a rope in it with a pole and tied it to the truck. There isn't much holding those things down.
I just wire wheeled my plow and painted it and was thinking about trying to sell my salt spreader on CL but I think I would make out better if I shoved it up my ass.:tongue2:

Got these 3 pines to top and drop and about 20 other smaller trees to murph on monday. Selling the pine logs, customer is keeping all firewood. First job in a while that doesnt have really anything in the way. Yard doesnt matter, cause he is getting in 16 tri axle loads of fill and then doing hardscaping.

attachment.php

Last edited:
What did I do while surfing this site??

Had to close out a pop up box several times!!!! why would they ask us if we need a tree service & then the "ask an arborist online" promo............WTF? am I gonna have to close out these multi boxes of needless solicitation while reading posts everytime?

LXT............

View attachment 262391

Bid on one of the largest eucs I have ever seen. I put my shoe in the picture for reference. It was probably 7 or 8' dbh and possibly 150' tall. Highest bid I ever had on a single tree. 8500 for tree and 2300 for stump. The bids will be all over the charts for this one. I almost hope I get it. 2 days with a crane and multiple 40 yard bins to haul away the big wood. Lots of 3120 action for sure. Will buy the biggest bar I can find.

View attachment 262391

Bid on one of the largest eucs I have ever seen. I put my shoe in the picture for reference. It was probably 7 or 8' dbh and possibly 150' tall. Highest bid I ever had on a single tree. 8500 for tree and 2300 for stump. The bids will be all over the charts for this one. I almost hope I get it. 2 days with a crane and multiple 40 yard bins to haul away the big wood. Lots of 3120 action for sure. Will buy the biggest bar I can find.

Those are the fun ones,,
Jeff :)

What did you do today jeff? Sit in the chair or did you go out and watch one of the crews you "manage" cut trees? Ask me.. I cut a tree today.. when was the last time you did that secretary girl?:buttkick:

Well see now you've done it there jethro ! I wouldn't go scratching around too much roun here ! I mean then I am gonna start really getting hard on ya ! If ya think I am annoying now or getting annoying I can get a lot worse !

Well see now you've done it there jethro ! I wouldn't go scratching around too much roun here ! I mean then I am gonna start really getting hard on ya ! If ya think I am annoying now or getting annoying I can get a lot worse !

I think you and this lovstrom clown are worse than these teenage cyber bullies on the the news. Its quite ironic how ppl who are failures in life get so big and tough online... :rolleyes2:

I think you and this lovstrom clown are worse than these teenage cyber bullies on the the news. Its quite ironic how ppl who are failures in life get so big and tough online... :rolleyes2:

I think your gonna get annoyed , cause I am annoying ! I am not threatening you or bullying you , your just sheltered maybe you've been told for a long time that your not a goof ,but when you start a thread and hear what you weren't expecting then obviously you get twisted , that's sheltered ! And it's my opinion that's all . So I am gonna just let this go . Alright ?

I think your gonna get annoyed , cause I am annoying ! I am not threatening you or bullying you , your just sheltered maybe you've been told for a long time that your not a goof ,but when you start a thread and hear what you weren't expecting then obviously you get twisted , that's sheltered ! And it's my opinion that's all . So I am gonna just let this go . Alright ?

No I think you are twisted and sheltered.. I will agree you are annoying but you are not cute or special no matter what your mother tells you. I started a thread to essentially see what ppl are using for the junk saws basically to cut brush. You and a handful of other doofus types decide to turn it into a personal attack. I could care less what you or any of the "big tough clowns" do. The are plenty of members on this site that actually have constructive and beneficial input, all I have to do is ignore the trash, pretty easy.

Did i miss something? what happened to TV? He used to chase me everywhere on two sites. Interject is ignorance into every post i made. I kinda of miss him, his bold statements were very entertaining. He is a slightly more mature Justin (OD)

Latest posts

Back