whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u5ygy4ah.jpg
I'm gonna wrench on the 460 this morning , gotta figure out how to get this in the bucket

hyd system is the biggest prob in cold weather. telescope packings in boom are the most vulnerable. need to go in and out slowly at idle speed(even though its annoying) to get oil moving. if you roll a scope packing -its a major awshit.

thanks for any advice...any time tom

my 200 hp Cummins in my bc2k Vermeer has been coughing and hacking in this cold weather even if I let her idle for a while when first running the blades. Blows heaps of white smoke too. Then after 5 to 10 mins the smoke goes away and smooth sailing. JUst had it into a Cummins dealer/repair place and dropped a grand on various incl. new fuel pump, filters etc. Very disappointed. I drove it 30 mins back to shop and they called me and had forgot to put back some bolts and had to do another hour round trip....idjots.

Got my chipper and tractor inside and toasty warm anyway. Everything else is just gonna have to tough it out. Nasty.

Realized I'm only about $7200 away from having my chip truck paid off yesterday. Then its just the relatively small note on my pickup. Maybe a good time to retire pretty soon. Wtf was I thinking anyway!!??

Got my chipper and tractor inside and toasty warm anyway. Everything else is just gonna have to tough it out. Nasty.

Realized I'm only about $7200 away from having my chip truck paid off yesterday. Then its just the relatively small note on my pickup. Maybe a good time to retire pretty soon. Wtf was I thinking anyway!!??
Sounds nice .... Maybe you could see if there are any other older guys down at the bingo hall that wanna take strolls in the woods with you ! And your the only person that I know that pays off all there **** and retires ! Just saying your logic is flawed !

Sounds nice .... Maybe you could see if there are any other older guys down at the bingo hall that wanna take strolls in the woods with you ! And your the only person that I know that pays off all there **** and retires ! Just saying your logic is flawed !

Not going anywhere. Just griping. I find it therapeutic.

Latest posts

Back