whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As old and frail treevet is we could prolly knock him down with a 8oz torpedo bag

There is an idea!

Big Shot target practice competition, with a bonus award for the guy that finally knocks him out of the tree. Start the competition with 8oz bags, no advancement in weight until you score a direct hit.

Watching the ice form on my single pane windows inside the house. Fire is burning at full capacity and still feeling the outside drafts. Need to remind myself this summer to replace windows and add more insulation. F the cold.

Watching the ice form on my single pane windows inside the house. Fire is burning at full capacity and still feeling the outside drafts. Need to remind myself this summer to replace windows and add more insulation. F the cold.
Bro, that thin plastic the ya hit with the hair dryer with, works awesome. I also have 1912 windows. Comes in little kits at da walmart.

Warm up begins, supposed to be toasty 17. Weird, yesterday I get a bunch of calls for bids..........cool. Normally, this time of year is when I get to do my fav thing, oak prunes. This year tho, has totally sucked, have a good amount of jobs set up, but the weather has been crap. 17 and sunny, NO WIND, NO SNOW, is my winter perfect day. My cousins husband pointed out to me, that in 6 months, I will be bitchen about it being to hot.

Goin out today to kick some tree ass. 6 degrees now but hi of 28, nice weather for a td. Big dead cherry and will be burning that in my woodburning add on furnace this season. Back up the drive and reach over a mulberry to get top as too dead to climb and wire under it. 75' , no elevator, reaches some surprising schit sideways. Back the crane in after and pick wood out. So dead hardly no chipping.

I can't open it because I'm not 18 LOL

Back in the wild wooly early 70's days I had a one ton dump chip box truck and worked in Hunterdon county New Jersey. Just got back from VNam so was a little uncivilized. Would back the truck into a drive often in deep woods as this area, was just as uncivilized as me. Truck had a big 8 track and graphic power booster and bigass speakers I put in doors. On a day like today, 5 degrees, would open both doors and the truck became a giant boom box and fill the entire neighborhood with music. We would usually be hung over and fire up a doob and fill the whole area with music turned all the way up with a song like this.

One day I remember a guy approaching me, many of the people were hippies living in commune like long drive woods settings. I figure he is gonna tell me to turn the fkn music off , but instead he says "dude that is a great song, lets burn one". Played a lot of "War" and George Thorogood and stuff like that. What would the ISA say about my behavior back then?

Back