whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think about it- that was state of the art at one time. we come a long way in a short time.

I appreciated the fact that it's still working. The old timer driving it has probably owned it for 40 years. It looks like it may be from the 60's but that's just a guess.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Demoing a 2005 morbark 2400xl chipper with the 140 hp cat engine tomorrow. Might be good by to my old reliable model 200 morbark. Sure put my heart into fixxing her up. It kinda hurts to think about getting rid of her.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Demoing a 2005 morbark 2400xl chipper with the 140 hp cat engine tomorrow. Might be good by to my old reliable model 200 morbark. Sure put my heart into fixxing her up. It kinda hurts to think about getting rid of her.

Does your 200 have the 4bt cummins

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

On a tangent...anybody ever try or see a big Bobcat grapple/Garbage truck on brush removal? My residence town does and it is way faster than chipping. I am not going there...yet.

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=4827151

hey old dope, come on out here and you can become a legend in your own mind by sucking on my knob and taking a puddle of wet creamy all in your eyes and up your nose and dripping down into your puss. Pm me and lets get together (romantically).
Sorry i have not turned gay as of yet, Is that what happens when you are in lock down at the state pen? Or is it left over from your child hood and what your dad did to you? What ever it is you might want to keep it to your self, its mostly men on this board. When you going to paint that rear mount crane that strange orange color like the chevy with the 110 sitnger you sold. Was going to ask you a question about that 110 but after reading more of your posts i have realized i have nothing to learn from you.

On a tangent...anybody ever try or see a big Bobcat grapple/Garbage truck on brush removal? My residence town does and it is way faster than chipping. I am not going there...yet.

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=4827151

Yeah, up at that abandoned mental hospital, Pennhurst, the people that bought it used the paved spaces in between the dilapidated buildings as bays. They had muiciple contracts, had a mountain of pallets, made black dye, etc. The place was a hellhole, black death all around.

With bigger stronger trucks and equipment there are guys all over quitting tree work and strictly making mulch. You'll see decay in the market soon but now they are grinding by any and all means.

I had always though a trash truck would be good for general tree work though the trucks awhile ago where not these monsters today that will crush whatever is put into it and their capacity is like more than half. Even chipping into a smaller trash truck would be good. You can get a lot in them bastards.

Chipping is a pain, maybe newer material handlers can help. Having a trash truck can be viable.

you can get a ton of stuff in em and also the mulch places will take logs which you can put in or use the winch. Eliminates the need for a chipper which my town sold theirs and they move a lot of brush including the 08 hurricane here.

Oh for Christ sake! Shoot the filthy whore already!

you can get a ton of stuff in em and also the mulch places will take logs which you can put in or use the winch. Eliminates the need for a chipper which my town sold theirs and they move a lot of brush including the 08 hurricane here.

Yes, but this is all street pick ups made by township workers whose bosses deemed it was easier to pay dumping fees and truck registration than to have them run the chipper which will succumb to the volume.

Me? I try to stay away from hauling anything more than chips and 6foot logs in my 1ton. Living in the country I can stuff crap anywhere and sometimes it never leaves the property. I was blowing chips into the woods today, maybe stuff the logs in there too, maybe haul them to the dump.

I am taking down this 5 foot wide aspen, the neighbor wants it for firewood! OK. I asked if he was sure and even pressed him about it. Every once in while I have to pay to dump some logs, maybe once a year.

Back