whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ysu3e7uq.jpg

Our only usable lz was about 3/4 the size of this piece. It was easier to skin it up and crane the logs up. You're just going to have to have a little faith...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Please. It was the first weekend out with it. Cut me some slack you koks.

Lol. You gotta understand, underachieving degenerates like Eddie and myself thrive on just this sort of thing!! Its nothing personal, just in our nature. Very nice work, though!!! Cheers!!

I can't afford a crane .... So I can swing internet service to make fun of someone who can ! Just messing with dooky!
everything is fair game on arboristsite wars. no one gets out alive. crane wars, blocking wars, two knot or three knot, bucket babes vs super climbers. its all here!

Lmao.. "Luke, the log truck,, we tried to pull her in, but she's just breaking up the bloody driveway"!!!:laugh:

"Breaker, breaker, boys. Not the end of the world, I'll have to pick up some coal patch in the am, that's all"..
Coal patch works the balls!

ive pulled myself out of the mud with a snatch block when the crane sank, we were going through a field and i got swallowed the snatch works well for settin a sky line through the woods for pulling crap out. cable down to set chokers cable up to lift logs off the ground and pull with a pickup ive also just used the snatch to redirect a rope for pulling crap when u dont have room to skid with a truck

Hey, anybody know what kind of oil a gas Kubota pony takes, and how much? Can't remember. Also, oil capacity on a 366 (including filter)??
I use a multi grade synthetic oil in the kubota. It should take 3qts of oil.

The 366 should take around 8 qts of oil. Do you want filter numbers too?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back