whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It was already in the shop too. Something about a fuel line vent or something. Came back the same lame saw, just it idles now. Then the throttle seems slow to return to idle/snap back now. Like its hanging up. I hate that saw, don't see it happening.
Because of this, I am so glad that I kept that brand new 200T. Wiped it off last night. Was getting dusty sitting on the shelf, just sitting there, all new and ****.

Because of this, I am so glad that I kept that brand new 200T. Wiped it off last night. Was getting dusty sitting on the shelf, just sitting there, all new and ****.

I have an old one sitting on the bench I'm gonna have rebuilt pretty quick here. The other one I'm running now has already been rebuilt. Maybe when those are done I'll just sell everything and retire from this madness.

Had my aas handed to me yesterday by of all things, a crab apple. It was a giant of the specimen, but still a small tree at 40ft. Wish I would have seen the miles of fishing line strung thu it when I bid it. Would try and bomb some, it would go a couple feet and get caught in the spiderweb of pain. Thing had massive epi clusters everywhere, mixed with dead and live, so trying to cut the fishing line out before a cut was impossible. Had several targets of course,so I had to go really small. Had one open LZ, but that is where most of the line was, which makes sense...........right! What a fckin mess. Frustrated beyond all. Not going out today, going to the range to blow off some steam.

I have an old one sitting on the bench I'm gonna have rebuilt pretty quick here. The other one I'm running now has already been rebuilt. Maybe when those are done I'll just sell everything and retire from this madness.
Out in Cali, they had a bunch sitting in the shop, all with minor issues, some with major. Took them to Jeffs guy in San Marcos and made 5 rebuilt ones. All new jugs and piston's. Cost about 500 with parts and labor, but considering the cost of a new 201 and the difference between them, it was well worth it. Ran like raped apes.

Had my aas handed to me yesterday by of all things, a crab apple. It was a giant of the specimen, but still a small tree at 40ft. Wish I would have seen the miles of fishing line strung thu it when I bid it. Would try and bomb some, it would go a couple feet and get caught in the spiderweb of pain. Thing had massive epi clusters everywhere, mixed with dead and live, so trying to cut the fishing line out before a cut was impossible. Had several targets of course,so I had to go really small. Had one open LZ, but that is where most of the line was, which makes sense...........right! What a fckin mess. Frustrated beyond all. Not going out today, going to the range to blow off some steam.
Dude your last few posts have been hilarious.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Was just about done Killing small white pine today in a front yard, had the stump grinder sitting there waiting to finish it off when a guy stopped and asked if i would grind one in his yard about 5 min. down the road. So i do the stump no problem and he goes on telling me about how drunk the climber was when they removed the tree. And how scared he was that the climber would get hurt. Then he tells me the company name and i have no doubt that he was drunk and most likely most of the crew was also. He said the climber was drinking a beer in the truck when they showed up and he saw it. So i asked why he hired them, his answer was that they were so dam cheep. Now this goes to show that people can be blinded by price. This tree was about 15 feet from his home and would have done some serious damage if things would have went wrong. But all that matters is price.

Was just about done Killing small white pine today in a front yard, had the stump grinder sitting there waiting to finish it off when a guy stopped and asked if i would grind one in his yard about 5 min. down the road. So i do the stump no problem and he goes on telling me about how drunk the climber was when they removed the tree. And how scared he was that the climber would get hurt. Then he tells me the company name and i have no doubt that he was drunk and most likely most of the crew was also. He said the climber was drinking a beer in the truck when they showed up and he saw it. So i asked why he hired them, his answer was that they were so dam cheep. Now this goes to show that people can be blinded by price. This tree was about 15 feet from his home and would have done some serious damage if things would have went wrong. But all that matters is price.

On top of the house damage, what if the climber or his helpers hurt temselves on the job. probably no WC so it goes on the homeowner. Drinking on the job? Goodbye, get off the property.

On top of the house damage, what if the climber or his helpers hurt temselves on the job. probably no WC so it goes on the homeowner. Drinking on the job? Goodbye, get off the property.
First time I was in Cali, I worked for this tree service for about 3 weeks before I got on with Gothic. Jeff knows who I am talking bout. We I was quickly run up the ladder and found my self the ops/safety guy ..... 3rd in charge of a decent sized op. I show on a huge euc removal project, crane job. I get there and all the dudes are taking lunch and a siesta (nap) I noticed that they all would take turns going over to the bucket and get in the door for a second. So I walk up, look in and they have a bunch of 40's sitting in a open top cooler.This was the norm. I was going to fire them all, called boss, he knew. I quit.

came out this morning at 8 am and found the passenger window smashed in with a 50 lb. planter and my ms 201 and ms 150 stolen. cops said 6 cars were broken into Fri. and more the week before. called my neighbor to see if they saw anything and find out they were robbed too. upper middle class neighborhood with neighbors lawyers, doctors, a judge, 2 commercial jet pilots, etc, 400k to 800k homes. insur. gave half of the saw money and picking up a new modded ms 150 in couple of hours from brad snelling, and gonna use one of my 4 ms 200's for a while til I decide if it is worth buying another one of those. DSCF1223.JPGDSCF1224.JPG

came out this morning at 8 am and found the passenger window smashed in with a 50 lb. planter and my ms 201 and ms 150 stolen. cops said 6 cars were broken into Fri. and more the week before. called my neighbor to see if they saw anything and find out they were robbed too. upper middle class neighborhood with neighbors lawyers, doctors, a judge, 2 commercial jet pilots, etc, 400k to 800k homes. insur. gave half of the saw money and picking up a new modded ms 150 in couple of hours from brad snelling, and gonna use one of my 4 ms 200's for a while til I decide if it is worth buying another one of those. View attachment 349084View attachment 349085
Dude wtf sorry , you got hit I got and I know of 2 others that got hit all within the last 2 weeks this **** is crazy

In the last 2 weeks 6 people in my subdivision have had their rims and tires stolen off their cars and the cars were all left on blocks.

Not much worse than a fking thief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back